Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Flu shot madness

moron - 10-14-2004 at 04:52 PM

I'll post more about this when I get home because it's almost time to go, but my office offered free flu shots today and a TON of people showed up. The nurses who came ran out of shots and I'd say we still had 50 people waiting outside and they were PISSED!!!! The media was there too so Im sure I'll be the news tonight and hopefully I'll still have a job tomorrow. We called the cops because people were trying to break down our door.

Some old man wanted to fight me too.

worst fucking day ever.

BDx13 - 10-14-2004 at 07:21 PM

what channel? i gott see this!

LilOz - 10-14-2004 at 08:56 PM

I watched all the channels earlier but they covered places in long island =(

moron - 10-15-2004 at 09:49 AM

I got home and fell asleep on the couch so I dont know if I was actually on TV, but several cameras were here yesterday. There was some lady who came into our office who said she was from Good Morning America looking for an interivew, but we're not allowed to talk to the press. Im assuming that the camera with her was for that show. Maybe it'll be on soon. Who knows.

I was seriously sick to my stomach going home. I dont think we're gonna be giving out flu shots ever again. We had scheduled another clinic for next thursday, but so far as I know it's cancelled.