Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Pride Kills - Deep in the heart----Damn thats true TXHC

Truetothec0re - 8-15-2005 at 07:23 PM

Just thought i'd point out the obvious, Pride Kills is absolutely incredible, That Cd has been playing nonstop since I bought it at the last Pride Kills show in Houston at Walters.....featuring all the GAMC along with my boy Ray from Full Blown Chaos. The cd is the shit but the shows here are where the shit goes off...shit last show my bro got hit in the head with a barstool by that crazy bastard Gabe Wells, a day after we met the dude, shit your my boy but damn that was hardcore lol. dont know if the CD does them justice but you guys got to come down here to the heart of texas...HOUSTON for that. That last show was so off the hook, bodies flying, people getting punched, mic swinging, barstool cracking my bro's unbreakable head ha...if you guys like these guys ya gotta check out Ten Crown's debut cd Traitors and Martyrs...incredible they played as well with a few other punk bands of whom i could care less about i'm about the Hardcore...Will To Live, Pride Kills, Your Mistake, Ten Crowns, Die Young...these boys rep us so well.
Matt (TrueTothec0re@netscape.net)

Ben-G - 8-15-2005 at 07:28 PM

Bayou City Saints rules:)

KyleOz - 8-15-2005 at 07:32 PM

Seen Will To Live and Pride Kills last year in philly, fucking good sets.

Discipline - 8-15-2005 at 08:26 PM

Just got the Life Of Hate cd the other day. Fuckin hard!!! Gotta love PK.

GabeTexasGAMC - 8-15-2005 at 11:22 PM

wait for the Pride Kills/Five Families split... im hoping it'll be out by dec or so.

cool as aids - 8-16-2005 at 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC
wait for the Pride Kills/Five Families split... im hoping it'll be out by dec or so.

i wqish someone told me yall were gonna do a split cause i woulda jumped on it.

BDx13 - 8-22-2005 at 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GabeTexasGAMC

nice.

Truetothec0re - 9-10-2005 at 04:35 PM

Holy shit ya'll are doing a split with 5 families damn Laredo and Houston unite doesnt get much better than that. Sorry i missed that show tuesday brotha my ride broke down and is no more ha...just got another ride yesterday to little too late..atleast i can catch that cast aside, Blacklisted show today.

Matt Brandt (Truetothec0re@netscape.net)