Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

My FUCKING car

tireironsaint - 8-30-2004 at 03:52 PM

I've been trying to replace my goddamn motherless assraper of an alternator for the past two days now and I'm thinking maybe I should just pour gasoline all over the fucking thing and let it burn.

RomanticViolence - 8-31-2004 at 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
I've been trying to replace my of an alternator for the past two days now and I'm thinking maybe I should just pour gasoline all over the fucking thing and let it burn.

DAMN IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK HOME WITH EVERYONE AGAIN...Thats all :D

The Words "goddamn motherless assraper " made everything better this morning!

tireironsaint - 8-31-2004 at 05:09 PM

Always glad to be of assistance

DAN SMASH - 9-1-2004 at 10:41 AM

that's fuck all!

now i am quite partial to the odd foul mouthed obscenity,
but my wife had me totally speechless the other day.

she was looking out of the kitchen window watching our
two dogs turn the back garden into beirut and said

"look at that pair of tossing cuntballs!"

fuck, i never laughed so much!

BDx13 - 9-1-2004 at 11:32 AM

i've always found my english friends to be significantly more creative with their use of the c-bomb. thank you, english!

Miss Bitch - 9-1-2004 at 11:43 AM

For being someone who is NOT a mechanic, you are doing a great job hun. :)

tireironsaint - 9-3-2004 at 08:40 PM

Thanks Auto Zone, you lying shitfuckers. They had me convinced that I needed something that had nothing to do with what was wrong with my fucking car. I ended up taking the damn thing to a real mechanic and they tested everything out and my alternator (you know, the motherless assraper?) is fine. I do have some problems that are being addressed, but that's not one of them. Fortunately, I will be returning the expensive fucking part that I bought from those shit encrusted cunt monkeys. I say fortunately, because if I cannot return it for some reason, someone is going to die, and that someone will NOT be me, I guarantee that.

tireironsaint - 9-4-2004 at 06:17 PM

OK, nobody had to die, I got my 125 bucks back today before dragging my ass to the office. I am upset that nobody commented on my use of the phrase "shit encrusted cunt monkeys" in my last post here. I now insist that everyone declare their love for my phrase turning abilities!! OK, maybe not, but I enjoyed using that one. How about this? FILTH CAKED PUS BUBBLE DRIPPING FROM THE GAPING SORE ON THE HEAD OF A SYPHYLITIC GOAT'S COCK? Does that work?

RomanticViolence - 9-4-2004 at 06:28 PM

Quote:
I am upset that nobody commented on my use of the phrase "shit encrusted cunt monkeys" in my last post here. I now insist that everyone declare their love for my phrase turning abilities!! OK, maybe not, but I enjoyed using that one. How about this? FILTH CAKED PUS BUBBLE DRIPPING FROM THE GAPING SORE ON THE HEAD OF A SYPHYLITIC GOAT'S COCK? Does that work?

It more than "works" thats some good shit there. Im gonna hafta remember that one later when we all go to the beer store. Hell yeah.. beer, fuck books and FILTH CAKED PUS BUBBLE DRIPPING FROM THE GAPING SORE ON THE HEAD OF A SYPHYLITIC GOAT'S COCK.. GOOD TIMES!!!:):)

tireironsaint - 9-4-2004 at 06:31 PM

Yeah, it's a little wordy and doesn't flow off the tongue as well as some phrases, but it's very versatile and is sure to brighten any office xmas party!

BDx13 - 9-5-2004 at 12:41 AM

"shit encrusted cunt monkeys"

more skillful use of the c-bomb... you sure you're not english?

tireironsaint - 9-5-2004 at 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane

Oh, most definitely, Texas born and Scottish blood. No fucking English AT ALL.

DAN SMASH - 9-6-2004 at 05:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Duane

Oh, most definitely, Texas born and Scottish blood. No fucking English AT ALL.

100% english myself, surprise!

that's some serious foul language you got going there tireiron! 11 out of fuckin 10!

i would have congratulated you earlier, but been away this weekend at a "use of the word cunt and it's implications in modern day society's swearing" conference.
maybe you could be a guest speaker at the next one! :D

tireironsaint - 9-6-2004 at 01:00 PM

Thank you, thank you. Yes, I was supposed to speak at this one, but unfortunately the conference was unable to meet my usual speaking fee, so they're trying to find investors to be able to bring me in next year. See you there?

DAN SMASH - 9-6-2004 at 06:13 PM

yeah, i will be there.
i heard a rumour that (sponsorship pending) they are planning to have you as the main speaker in the auditorium.

i am gonna work all night on my thesis- " The disadvantages of questioning a police officer's parentage whilst under the influence of alcohol". then maybe i will make the main stage too!

tireironsaint - 9-7-2004 at 05:25 PM

Nice one, mind sharing that with the rest of the class here when you're done with it? See, unfortunately I can't use drunkeness as an excuse for my words since I haven't had a drink in many many years, but maybe I can write the counterpart to your thesis, something about pretending to be drunk after talking smack to cops maybe? Hmm, I think I'll have to put more thought into that, it really doesn't sound that good yet, maybe if I can take a peek at what you've got it will give me some inspiration.

DAN SMASH - 9-8-2004 at 05:01 AM

Quote:
Nice one, mind sharing that with the rest of the class here when you're done with it? See, unfortunately I can't use drunkeness as an excuse for my words since I haven't had a drink in many many years, but maybe I can write the counterpart to your thesis, something about pretending to be drunk after talking smack to cops maybe? Hmm, I think I'll have to put more thought into that, it really doesn't sound that good yet, maybe if I can take a peek at what you've got it will give me some inspiration.

yeah, no probs. i am going to call it "i'm not as thissed as you pink i am, oshifer!". the research has been quite harrowing at times, as i have never been in that situation myself before, and like your good self, find the sober use of expletives far more rewarding on a personal level. if you would like to contribute, then may i suggest you conduct a little research with the people who frequent the thorp boards.
perhaps a topic on " top 10 swearwords" may be a good starting point.

RomanticViolence - 6-9-2005 at 04:21 PM

This thread had some good shit in it!

JawnDiablo - 6-11-2005 at 07:51 AM

i'm glad i clicked in, theres some awesome new swearing to be learned on here...bravo!

tireironsaint - 6-12-2005 at 12:15 AM

Ah those memories of a bygone time..... a motherhumping dogsucking asswart of a bygone time.

moron - 6-20-2005 at 10:31 AM

my car is being an asshole right now.

JawnDiablo - 6-20-2005 at 11:04 AM

i made some serious mistakes with my car this weekend...my friend and i installed new struts, and it seemed like everything was going well. i drove it back from pottstown where we did the job, to UD where I live amd suddenly the hood starts rattling and banging. apparently all was not well and the strut came through the shock tower and was slamming the hood. luckily the place i take it too for inspection and what not was a few blocks away. unfortunatly it being saturday at 3pm, all the mechanics had left. so it cant get looked at till tomorrow (tues) i called out of work today and suppose i will have to tomorrow. i have jury duty wednesday and will call them and try and get out of it....fuck life.
this is what happens when i try and save money by doing the job myself. shit on me

moron - 6-21-2005 at 11:41 AM

Ive been thinking of changing my struts. I guess I wont be doing that myself. I was actually gonna give a friend some beer and have him help out.

My car shakes when I hit the brakes. The mechanic said it was the brakes, but he changed them and it's still happening. I think that the refurbished axle they put in last month shit the bed already and that's the problem, but the mechanic just wont listen to me. So, last monday he turned down the rotors and replaced the pads. Yesterday he replaced the rotors and pads. I brought it back today saying "See? I told you it wasnt the brakes!" This dude is costing me money.

JawnDiablo - 6-21-2005 at 02:04 PM

the struts would have been fine if they came with all the necessary hardware. i thought something was fishy. i talked to the mechanic, who is pretty cool, and hes like yeah they never come with all the shit. apparently i was missing these rubber bushings which basically keep you from bottoming out. if i had them, everything would have went perfect. how i managed to drive 50 miles , most of it at 75mph without getting killed or fucking it up is beyond me.
that sounds like rotors to me too , but then again it could be a bunch of shit..over the years i have had nearly every dumb problem with a car.

cary thrasher - 7-3-2005 at 09:22 AM

that would almost certainly be the brakes. if it were the axle any problems should be more noticable during acceleration than deceleration. i'd make sure the mechanic test the front AND rear brakes. (this is assuming that you have rotors on the front and drums on the rear) what kind of car is it?

JawnDiablo - 7-4-2005 at 12:39 PM

ill fork over $600 tomorrow for damn tires and allingment....fuckin money suckin automobile

moron - 7-14-2005 at 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cary thrasher
that would almost certainly be the brakes. if it were the axle any problems should be more noticable during acceleration than deceleration. i'd make sure the mechanic test the front AND rear brakes. (this is assuming that you have rotors on the front and drums on the rear) what kind of car is it?

Ive got rotors in the front and back. The mechanic replaced all of the rotors and all of the pads and it still does it. Right now Im just gonna live with it. Im sick of dealing with those idiots.

hollymaconmovies - 7-16-2005 at 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
This thread had some good shit in it!

Yes it does.