Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

WORST RELEASE OF ALL TIME?

DAN SMASH - 10-19-2004 at 09:45 AM

What's the worst cd/album/ep/tape you ever bought?

It got me thinking,
I was looking through some cd's and found
KILL II THIS -" Trinity"
What a pile of festering dog's cum!!
a real shame, cos they used to be quite a good band.

There's gotta be some equally shite offerings out there!

Jeff trhe Greek - 10-19-2004 at 03:05 PM

I was a sucker and bought "The Perfect Crime". That was a complete shit. COMPLETE SHIT! (Anti-Nowhere League if you didn't know).

moron - 10-19-2004 at 03:11 PM

Oh man. This sounds really shitty, but I bought the first Disturbed cd. When I worked at CVS someone there recommended it to me. No, I hadnt heard them and I didnt listen to the radio so I had no idea who they were, but this kid was raving about them so I bought it. I listened to it once and threw it away. Im ashamed to say that I actually bought that album.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 10-19-2004 at 06:40 PM

I don't know what the worse release I ever bought was but I'll tell you what what would've been the worst release ever to come out anywhere: Merauder with Eddie from Leeway singing. Man does that shit suck.

Big Ugly - 10-19-2004 at 08:26 PM

I don't what the worst one is but a few that come to mind are:

Life Of Agony- Soul Searching Sun
Strife- Angermeans (what fucking shit)
No Innocent Victim- Flesh & Blood
SubZero- Necropolis: City Of The Damned

Thanks for the ANWL review. I almost bought the Perfect Crime disc.

moron - 10-19-2004 at 09:18 PM

oh yeah. That Strife record fucking blew. What a letdown. I still have that cd actually. I dont think Ive listened to it more than twice though.

Six66Mike - 10-19-2004 at 09:41 PM

I bought a KMFDM cd once because I saw a video on Beavis & Butthead. With them talking over it I couldn't tell how much it sucked but after 1 song I brought it back to the CD store & they wouldn't take it back.

Hardcore wise was Leeway - Adult Crash. Fucking horrible.

DAN SMASH - 10-20-2004 at 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff trhe Greek
I was a sucker and bought "The Perfect Crime". That was a complete shit. COMPLETE SHIT! (Anti-Nowhere League if you didn't know).

fuck yeah, that was a pile of crap that one.
apparently they have gone back to the old style now and are releasing a new album in the new year.
if its anything like "we are the league" it should be good.

DAN SMASH - 10-20-2004 at 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Ugly
I don't what the worst one is but a few that come to mind are:

Life Of Agony- Soul Searching Sun
Strife- Angermeans (what fucking shit)
No Innocent Victim- Flesh & Blood
SubZero- Necropolis: City Of The Damned

Thanks for the ANWL review. I almost bought the Perfect Crime disc.

i had forgot about that life of agony one!
proper bollocks that was.

Big Ugly - 10-20-2004 at 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
I bought a KMFDM cd once because I saw a video on Beavis & Butthead. With them talking over it I couldn't tell how much it sucked but after 1 song I brought it back to the CD store & they wouldn't take it back.

Which album. I have just about every cd they've put out and love them all. Awesome lyrics.

Mikey216 - 10-20-2004 at 08:37 PM

earth crisis - slither

DAN SMASH - 10-21-2004 at 05:38 AM

Quote:

did KMFDM stand for "kill motherfucking danni minogue" or something? al jourgensen from ministry and trent reznor were in the band werent they?

Big Ugly - 10-21-2004 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH
Quote:

did KMFDM stand for "kill motherfucking danni minogue" or something? al jourgensen from ministry and trent reznor were in the band werent they?

People used to say it meant "kill mother fuckin depeche mode" because somebody from DM was talking shit about KMFDM in an interview. I can't remember the German exactly but the real meaning of KMFDM is "no pity for the majority" and no, Al and Trent were never in the band.