Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Ramallah thread about release date.

clevohardcore - 9-2-2005 at 11:07 AM

Will this be availabe earlier or do we wait like nice people and be patient. ;)

clevohardcore - 9-2-2005 at 11:10 AM

Seriously I need some new shit and that ON THE OUTSIDE is sounding pretty rad too. Never heard the band before but the song on the site is awsome. I will be purchasing.

BDx13 - 9-2-2005 at 11:21 AM

The new Ramallah will be in stores on October 11. We will have it available in our online store a few weeks before that, but we can not give you an exact date. We don't do "pre-sales", so it won't be available until the album is in our actual possession.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-2-2005 at 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
The new Ramallah will be in stores on October 11. We will have it available in our online store a few weeks before that, but we can not give you an exact date. We don't do "pre-sales", so it won't be available until the album is in our actual possession.

why no presales? Im just curious, because so many other lables do them.

DAK - 9-2-2005 at 12:08 PM

AHHHHHHHHHH

When it's in the E-Store and you order it. It will come in a few days.

Panic Scam - 9-2-2005 at 05:08 PM

any chance of doing some kind of cd/tshirt combo deal? im sure a lot of folks would be into that.

crazyfists28 - 9-2-2005 at 07:14 PM

a ramallah value meal would be nice, cd, t shirt, sweatshirt, stickers , big mac, fries and a coke, i'll pay extra for shipping cuz of the drink...thanks

clevohardcore - 9-3-2005 at 12:20 AM

No problem. Not trying to be a pain. I'm sure you guys have alot on your plates right now. I was just wondering. The new BIOHAZARD is already boring the shit out of me thats all.