Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

40 Year Old Virgin

Unbound - 9-10-2005 at 11:51 AM

Not sure if anyone here has seen this yet, but damn you have to go to see it. I went to see it last night and it is by far one of the funniest movies I have ever seen in my life. It's somewhat along the lines of dodgeball, anchorman, and those silly sort of comedies but better then all of them.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-10-2005 at 03:53 PM

I bought it on DVD at a flea market today, but I didnt watch it yet.

Unbound - 9-10-2005 at 04:04 PM

cool. Let me know how the quality is, and if you have a DVD burner I'd give you a few bucks for a copy.

JawnDiablo - 9-10-2005 at 05:39 PM

i too saw this flick and laughed so loud that i am sure i pissed off the other movie goers....

moforn - 9-10-2005 at 07:56 PM

"I know you're gay because you like coldplay."

joemaconmovies - 9-11-2005 at 06:06 AM

- "know how i know how you're gay?"
- "because you're gay and can sense when other guys are gay"

--------------------------------

- "well played sir"

i loved that movie. i went ot see it with two of my friends and we laughed so fucking hard it was unbeliveable. i need to see it again.

JawnDiablo - 9-11-2005 at 10:42 AM

there was some awesome one liners...

Lucabrasi - 9-12-2005 at 05:26 PM

someone want to explain the ending to me..Its not that i dont understand it , its that the projector fucked up and they had to stop the movie right after he is chasing his g/f on his bike and flys through the "eruption" truck. I WANTED TO SEE THE FUCKING ENDING!!!:(

moforn - 9-13-2005 at 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucabrasi
I WANTED TO SEE THE FUCKING ENDING!!!:(

Don't worry, it's the least memorable part of the movie.

ian nut - 9-17-2005 at 12:01 PM

i did not think it was all that good infact i was that board i fell asleep.Dont get me wrong it had its moments but it is not a film that i would watch agein