Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

any hockey fans?

wedge - 10-22-2004 at 04:27 AM

i'm a huge hockey fan. i want to know what other hockey fans are doing to get their hockey fix?

moron - 10-22-2004 at 07:32 AM

I wouldnt say Im a huge fan in any sense, but I enjoy watching a game from time to time and I really enjoy going to games. I sort of lost interest in hockey when the Whalers left Hartford. I used to love them.

Anyway... Ive been playing ESPN NHL 2k5 lately. I started a season as the Bruins and so far Im undefeated. If I can get to a minor league game this year Im gonna do that.

SAAAAARS - 10-22-2004 at 11:51 AM

love hockey. haven't been able to do much though. i'm going to go to all the umaine games that i can when i have the spare money.

Six66Mike - 10-22-2004 at 10:47 PM

Junior B St Catharines Falcons is where its at now every Friday night just like high school & before.

MJ - 10-25-2004 at 07:51 AM

i'm a big hockey fan, this year i've got season tix to the local college here in denver (Denver University), haha it sucks rooting for a team called the Pioneers though, but they are good

Jeff trhe Greek - 10-25-2004 at 08:39 AM

Luckily we've got the Halifax Moosehead's, a QMJHL team.
Good hockey, everyone's scrapping to get drafted. Tanquay went to Colorado from here, for you Colorado folks. But I try to play as much as possible. I lost interest in the NHL lately anyway, too many teams, not enough talent.