gavin - 9-22-2005 at 04:46 PM

i LOVE her
and i mean LOVE her

KyleOz - 9-22-2005 at 04:49 PM

She was friggin hot in lost in translation

BDx13 - 9-22-2005 at 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by KyleOz
She was friggin hot in lost in translation AND Ghost World AND The Man WHo Wasn't There AND Girl with a Pearl Earring AND Lost in Translation

looking forward to The Island

KyleOz - 9-22-2005 at 05:04 PM

Never seen those other ones

I saw her in American Rhapsody years ago, but she was nowhere near as curvy there as she is now.

defstarsteve - 9-22-2005 at 05:10 PM

thumbs up her butt

Todd - 9-22-2005 at 06:32 PM

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY UP!!!

Discipline - 9-22-2005 at 07:01 PM

She is definitely worthy of the cock.

crazyfists28 - 9-22-2005 at 07:19 PM

opening sequence to lost in translation had me...then i hear shes pretty wild and open when she supposedly took care of business with benicio del toro in an elevator...double thumbs up

moron - 9-22-2005 at 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
i LOVE her
and i mean LOVE her

clevohardcore - 9-22-2005 at 08:15 PM

way hot

XHonusWagnerX - 9-22-2005 at 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
Quote:
Originally posted by KyleOz
She was friggin hot in lost in translation AND Ghost World AND The Man WHo Wasn't There AND Girl with a Pearl Earring AND Lost in Translation

looking forward to The Island

The Island is pretty good. Better than I expected it to be. I got it on a $5 DVD, but thats been ended since the place I was getting them got raided by state police and US Marshals!

BDx13 - 9-22-2005 at 09:16 PM

is there anything special about scarlet's appearance in 'the island' worth mentioning?

DAK - 9-22-2005 at 10:18 PM

8=====D

newbreedbrian - 9-22-2005 at 11:56 PM

so damn hot.

thedog - 9-23-2005 at 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
opening sequence to lost in translation had me...then i hear shes pretty wild and open when she supposedly took care of business with benicio del toro in an elevator...double thumbs up

strange pairing

hollymaconmovies - 9-23-2005 at 12:46 AM

Need I point out that you pass this girl by on the street everday,without giving here a second glance? Just the girl you pass by doesn't have a film crew following her, a makeup artist, a waredrobe consultant and someone throwing her the best scripts they could find? No I didnt' think it was necessary. But I felt like saying it. And no, I'm in no way jealous, and I mean that honestly. Who's sig is something to the effect of I'll ruin it for you, cause I'm the spoiler? Because seriously, if she was hot, I'd say it. But she's just not. She's an average cute girl with hollywood behind her.

Sorry...rant over, I'll leave you to your fantasies now.

...it took me three edits to spell fantasies correctly. I quit.

gavin - 9-23-2005 at 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hollymaconmovies
Need I point out that you pass this girl by on the street everday,without giving here a second glance? Just the girl you pass by doesn't have a film crew following her, a makeup artist, a waredrobe consultant and someone throwing her the best scripts they could find? No I didnt' think it was necessary. But I felt like saying it. And no, I'm in no way jealous, and I mean that honestly. Who's sig is something to the effect of I'll ruin it for you, cause I'm the spoiler? Because seriously, if she was hot, I'd say it. But she's just not. She's an average cute girl with hollywood behind her.

Sorry...rant over, I'll leave you to your fantasties now.

hater

hollymaconmovies - 9-23-2005 at 12:58 AM

Aw, I'm not a hater. I'm just being honest.

thedog - 9-23-2005 at 01:07 AM

Quote:

Sorry...rant over, I'll leave you to your fantasies now.

...it took me three edits to spell fantasies correctly. I quit.

i cant speak for everyone,
but i think the fact that she is more like the average everyday cute girl makes her more appealing.

gavin - 9-23-2005 at 01:30 AM

Quote:
Aw, I'm not a hater. I'm just being honest.

ahhh i was kidding anyway
its all good yo

BDx13 - 9-23-2005 at 07:13 AM

Quote:
Because seriously, if she was hot, I'd say it. But she's just not. She's an average cute girl...

You're absoutely right. And that's why I like her. The fact that Hollywood is following her around just means there are more photos to enjoy!

Most women that I am physically attracted to, be they celebrity or jane citizen, are just cute. And while I may use the word "hot" to describe them, most of the rest of the world would not. "Hot" just qualifies my level of enthuiasm for an individual; it does not serve as a universal definition. For example, unlike a lot of men, I do not think Pamela Anderson is at all hot.

God, I smell the start of what could be an entertaining thread!

KyleOz - 9-23-2005 at 07:20 AM

Diane Lane is my dream lady of hollywood as long as I could remember.

There is something about Scarlett though, I don't know what it is, she catches my eye.

Voodoobillyman - 9-23-2005 at 08:15 AM

I fell in love with her when I saw Ghost World, she was this grungy little teen after my heart. The only flick i dont't think she looks good in (for obvious reasons) is The Pearl earring

moron - 9-23-2005 at 10:15 AM

I check out good looking ladies on the street every day! If theyre cute, theyre cute. It doesnt really matter to me if theyre on tv or not. Of course, meeting a person could completely spoil my image of them. Maybe Scarlett is a bitch. If that were the case I wouldnt really find her as attractive, but thankfully I havent met her yet.

As an aside... she has the look of the kind of girl I'd take home to mom.

BDx13 - 9-23-2005 at 10:19 AM

i like to think the rumors of scarlet being a little tramp aren't true. totally ruins her for me.

newbreedbrian - 9-23-2005 at 11:46 AM

moron is right, i see cute girls everyday. i just don't have any pictures of them to post here (well i did, but 5-0 took 'em from me :D). and i think the reason scarlett looks so damn fine in lost in translation is because she looks like the cute girl next door. i think the comparison is well made in the movie between her and the blonde twit. and for what it's worth, i think that's the best look for her cause she's not all done up.

Gooch - 9-23-2005 at 11:46 AM

down.

never seen any of her movies, so just basing this on a few pictures i've seen.

hollymaconmovies - 9-23-2005 at 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
Quote:
Because seriously, if she was hot, I'd say it. But she's just not. She's an average cute girl...

You're absoutely right. And that's why I like her. The fact that Hollywood is following her around just means there are more photos to enjoy!

Most women that I am physically attracted to, be they celebrity or jane citizen, are just cute. And while I may use the word "hot" to describe them, most of the rest of the world would not. "Hot" just qualifies my level of enthuiasm for an individual; it does not serve as a universal definition. For example, unlike a lot of men, I do not think Pamela Anderson is at all hot.

God, I smell the start of what could be an entertaining thread!

Gotcha. :)

Discipline - 9-23-2005 at 01:58 PM

I prefer the look of "average" women to most Hollywood ladies. I think Scarlett looks average compared to many movie stars, hence her hotness and ultimate fuckability.

I agree with whoever said Diane Lane is hot. That woman is fucking beautiful.

SHAKO KEN - 9-23-2005 at 01:59 PM

you thought she was hot in lost in translation, she was obscene in the horse whisperer..

Discipline - 9-23-2005 at 07:45 PM

Wasn't she a kid or something in the Horse Whisperer? You couldn't pay me to watch dreck like that.

Terror Aesthetic - 9-27-2005 at 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
I prefer the look of "average" women to most Hollywood ladies.

agreed. my favorite look is when a woman first sits up out of bed with her hair all fucked up in one of my ratty old tshirts and a pair of cotton panties that have seen better days. fuck the glamour give me a pretty face that doesnt need a pound of shit on it.