i like me some suicidal though

XHonusWagnerX - 9-24-2005 at 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
silly
germs -darby=stupid
dead kennedys-jello=retarded

i like me some suicidal though

it MIGHT be the Dead Kennedys with Jello. The Alt. Tenticals law suit was finally settled and I heard rumors of an actual reinion.

Discipline - 9-24-2005 at 02:40 PM

I don't a DK reunion with Jello happening anytime soon. The Germs without Darby Crash is stupid and pointless. ST still rock.

JawnDiablo - 9-24-2005 at 02:53 PM

part of me would like to see the DKs...but part of me wouldnt. i was too young to see them back in the day. to me their music is still timeless. intelligent, humourous and musically capable all at the same time.
i havent heard anything of jello in recent years...but then again i havent had my ear open....

JawnDiablo - 9-24-2005 at 02:55 PM

i saw suicidal with pantera back in high school days..my friend punched phil in the head when he jumped in the audience...ahh good times...suicidal were the shit...but i havent dared pick up anything since lights camera revolution...still love that 1st LP....i saw your mommy and your mommys dead....

tireironsaint - 9-24-2005 at 03:20 PM

I heard that the Germs were playing some shows with that actor who is playing Darby in the upcoming Germs movie standing in for Darby.

I know a few people who saw The Dead Kennedys play and they said it was actually really good. They had Brandon Cruz from Dr. Know singing for them. I just heard that Dr. Know is playing out again too....

Kid Ugly - 9-24-2005 at 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
I heard that the Germs were playing some shows with that actor who is playing Darby in the upcoming Germs movie standing in for Darby.

I know a few people who saw The Dead Kennedys play and they said it was actually really good. They had Brandon Cruz from Dr. Know singing for them. I just heard that Dr. Know is playing out again too....

Dr. Know played in Thompkins Square Park in NYC a few weeks ago with Choking Victim and MDC, and Brandon Cruz publically apologized for singing for the "re-united" Dead Kennedys. Funny shit.

Discipline - 9-24-2005 at 05:23 PM

Yeah, DK has somebody else singing for them now. Can't remember his name though.

Lady Fuck - 9-24-2005 at 06:11 PM

Was Dr know at the c squat? Very interesting. Does CV still play as a group?

XHonusWagnerX - 9-24-2005 at 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
i havent heard anything of jello in recent years...but then again i havent had my ear open....

The Jello Biafra & the Melvins record is awesome!!

BDx13 - 9-25-2005 at 09:00 AM

Has c squat actually managed to avoid being torn down or converted into condos? I haven't been in that place in like six years, and i thank god every day for that. What a fucking hole.

Discipline - 9-25-2005 at 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

Not as good as Jello w/DOA, Jello w/Nomeansno, Jello w/Mojo Nixon, and Lard.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-25-2005 at 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

Not as good as Jello w/DOA, Jello w/Nomeansno, Jello w/Mojo Nixon, and Lard.

i like all of them, but I really like Jello & the Melvins. Probably because I like the Melvins better than DOA or NoMeansNo. Not that I dislike them at all.

LARD is a whole other story. They rule!

JawnDiablo - 9-27-2005 at 07:10 PM

lard was the shit
that DOA tape with jello was cool too...if i were a dictator....
funny .i dont have any DK shit on cds...its all on records...id liketo at least grab the first 3 on cds