Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Justifiable Homicide

XHonusWagnerX - 9-27-2005 at 04:04 PM

Should we be able to kill off stupid people?

So I've decided that almost everyone I work with is a moron for one reason or another and I borderline hate them all.

So... what are everyones thoughts on Justifiable Homicide of the sutpid?

JawnDiablo - 9-27-2005 at 04:06 PM

i say yes.
my vote is in

BDx13 - 9-27-2005 at 04:54 PM

first of all, excellent poll options, honus.

i'm not as interested in killing stupid people (those with low IQs) as i am ignorant people.

XHonusWagnerX - 9-27-2005 at 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
first of all, excellent poll options, honus.

i'm not as interested in killing stupid people (those with low IQs) as i am ignorant people.

I'm sory, I used the terms interchangable, but I realize they are very differant.

Thanks for the compliment on the poll though!

JawnDiablo - 9-27-2005 at 06:11 PM

yeah duane is correct...its more or less the angle i was looking at...if i took a gun to work id run out of bullets fast

defstarsteve - 9-27-2005 at 06:23 PM

stupid is a matter of perspective
I think people who play golf are fucking stupid....
but I am sure they think that building homeless shelters or low cost affordable housing on their golf courses is stupid....
so everyone dies
no big deal
I vote kill em

XHonusWagnerX - 9-28-2005 at 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by defstarsteve
so everyone dies

I can completly support that!

hollymaconmovies - 9-28-2005 at 09:27 AM

I went with 'no, stupid people are still people', which I feel also covers my other opinion on this which is 'no, because I'm stupid and want to live'.

BDx13 - 9-28-2005 at 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hollymaconmovies
I went with 'no, stupid people are still people', which I feel also covers my other opinion on this which is 'no, because I'm stupid and want to live'.

hahahahha, that's rich!

moron - 9-28-2005 at 11:42 AM

my name is "moron" so that should tell you how I voted.

Terror Aesthetic - 9-28-2005 at 03:59 PM

i think the masses need to be drastically reduced anyway. not in the same way that i did as a red laced pseudo social darwinist youngin but when i look at 50,000 + years of evolution and the fact that we havent really gone anywhere i say kill em. yea weve got plenty of toys but as a species were still prejudiced bloodthirsty infants. that includes me. break it down, burn it down, scatter the ashes and start over.

ni.hil.ism
a doctrine or belief that conditions in the social organization are so bad as to make destruction desirable for its own sake independant of any constructive program or possibility.