Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

File this under "WHO FUCKING CARES?!"

BDx13 - 9-28-2005 at 03:26 PM

Maybe I've been listening to too much Ramallah, but I have absolutely no patience for the drivel that passes for news these days.

-------
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20050928/112792908000.htm...
Garner Inadvertently Reveals Baby's Sex
Wednesday September 28 10:38 AM ET

Are Ben and Jen expecting a girl? Jennifer Garner appeared on NBC's "Tonight Show" on Tuesday night, and seemed to refer to her baby as a "she."

"You can just start to feel really pregnant. Like you are the hugest person on the face of the planet. ... And then I felt just bigger and bigger like she ..." Oops. Garner put both hands over her mouth.

"We have one or the other for sure," replied Garner, who is married to her "Daredevil" co-star Ben Affleck.

The 33-year-old actress stars as Sydney Bristow on ABC's "Alias," which returns Thursday for its fifth season.

Garner's pregnancy was written into the show, even though her character is a globe-trotting spy.

"My stand-in has a little bump. My stunt double has a bump, and the other day I walked in, and my stunt double just looked a little different to me and I said, `Did they graduate your bump?' ... And she said, `Yeah, we went to a bigger bump.'"

Garner and Affleck were married in June. Their baby is due around Christmas.

Discipline - 9-28-2005 at 05:01 PM

I don't consider this news but I still want to fuck her in the ass all night long.

Terror Aesthetic - 9-28-2005 at 05:11 PM

omigod im so totally excited.

SAAAAARS - 9-28-2005 at 05:31 PM

i'd have a baby with ben affleck

BDx13 - 9-28-2005 at 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
i'd have a baby with ben affleck

really? i mean, i guess he's a handsome enough guy, but he just seems like such a tool!

serenity - 9-28-2005 at 06:39 PM

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,705390,00.ht...

the article is about the girl above, and her complaints at the crew for zooming her boobs on the swedish version of paradise hotel. she says that it makes her look a bimbo. SCORE.

just for your viewing pleasure

crazyfists28 - 9-28-2005 at 07:46 PM

i like threads that lead to these sort of pictures

hollymaconmovies - 9-28-2005 at 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
I have absolutely no patience for the drivel that passes for news these days.

Agreed.