Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Blood For Blood

Flipout - 10-25-2004 at 07:47 AM

Will these guys ever get their website together? White Trash Robs site hasnt changed in a year. Anyone know where you can get interviews or other info on the band? The Cap used to have an ok site, but thats gone now too

dgp - 10-25-2004 at 12:21 PM

id be more interested in seeing tour dates than a website.

Six66Mike - 10-25-2004 at 08:18 PM

I want Ramallah shows goddamnit!

Flipout - 10-25-2004 at 09:17 PM

good luck. Last time I talked to Rob, back when B4B did the tour with SOIA, he was talking about touring less and less and spending more time on other projects. He may have been drunk, I may have been drunk... but thats what i remember

GOLD GRILL - 10-25-2004 at 11:57 PM

fuck yeah, the best bands never have their shit together. It's an unwritten rule. GABE

SAAAAARS - 10-27-2004 at 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dgp
id be more interested in seeing tour dates than a website.

Killthehumans - 12-1-2004 at 03:21 PM

Ramallah needs to play in boston...i missed them last(and i think only) time they played here

moron - 12-1-2004 at 03:41 PM

I actually caught Ramallah once.... openning for Blood for Blood (go figure). I had no idea who they were at the time, and Im not sure if their cd had been released yet. Anyway... they sounded ok, but I remember them kinda cutting up the songs. Like they'd play and then have a long pause before the breakdown, and then Rob would say "breakdown!" and then dun dun dun. Im not sure how many shows they'd played together at that point though.

Mark Lind - 12-1-2004 at 09:28 PM

I think they've only done like 10 shows tops. They did a handful opening for BFB and then they did a short tour with someone where they didn't make at the shows. I saw the Boston show. It was a shitty venue but the place went crazy. I think there's footage of the show on Boston Beatdown.

Six66Mike - 12-1-2004 at 10:39 PM

Ramallah was supposed to open for Blood For Blood in Toronto but didn't, not sure what happened but it ended up being Blood For Blood, Rammer & PsychoActivist or some garbage.

I want to see Ramallah before I die.

XnMeX - 12-2-2004 at 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Flipout
Will these guys ever get their website together?

http://home.comcast.net/~bloodforblood/index.htm

Soon to be at bloodforblood.org wtih some changes done to it.

BDx13 - 12-2-2004 at 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:
Originally posted by Flipout
Will these guys ever get their website together?

http://home.comcast.net/~bloodforblood/index.htm

Soon to be at bloodforblood.org wtih some changes done to it.

glad to hear it. congratulations.

Big Ugly - 12-2-2004 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
Ramallah was supposed to open for Blood For Blood in Toronto but didn't, not sure what happened but it ended up being Blood For Blood, Rammer & PsychoActivist or some garbage.

I want to see Ramallah before I die.

Blood For Blood kicked ass at that show though so it made up for Ramallah not playing. I talked to Rob that night and he said it was cause they couldn't get a band together in time and he didn't want it to be BFB playing the Ramallah stuff. I don't know if he's still selling it but I got a vhs tape from a guy on ebeay that had 5 BFB shows, 1 Ramallah show, one from E-Town Concrete and something else that I can't remember. He was selling copies for like 5 or 10 bucks. Well worth the money.

Six66Mike - 12-2-2004 at 07:11 PM

BFB was horrible that night at the Opera House & their set was only like 20-25 minutes.
A few months ago at the Kathedral was awesome. Mindbomb in St Catharines in the 90s was the best ever.

Big Ugly - 12-2-2004 at 07:36 PM

It wasn't their best set but it was still pretty good. Of course that could have also been because I was sick with the flu that night and had sat through the shitty opening bands.

Best show was definately either that Katherdral show or the show at the El Mocambo back on the Revenge On Society tour when they opened for Straightfaced.