Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

red sox v. white sox game 1

SAAAAARS - 10-4-2005 at 06:34 PM

anybody else watching this? you poor red sox fans.

moron - 10-4-2005 at 06:37 PM

I havent really been into baseball this year. Im not surprised theyre losing though.

thedog - 10-4-2005 at 06:41 PM

i still think they will win this series.

not that i care cause the Phillies did not make it.... stupid cubs

SAAAAARS - 10-4-2005 at 07:13 PM

14-2 was the final score
i want it to be 8 o'clock so i can watch the yankeeees

moron - 10-4-2005 at 08:17 PM

I dont know how they do it, but the Yanks always seem to find a way to pull through. I still fucking hate em though.

SAAAAARS - 10-4-2005 at 09:24 PM

so far, i am very pleased with this game

SAAAAARS - 10-4-2005 at 10:36 PM

matsui is easily one of my favorite players. i miss alfonso soriano so much. i'm not sure why loved him so much, but he was my alltime favorite yankee.

soulless - 10-5-2005 at 12:47 AM

why, clement, why?

i know it wasn't completly his fault, he was just the first to screw things up.

thedog - 10-5-2005 at 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
i miss alfonso soriano so much. i'm not sure why loved him so much, but he was my alltime favorite yankee.

i bet at some point he will end up being a yankee again

SAAAAARS - 10-5-2005 at 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by soulless
why, clement, why?

i know that they were trying to let him work it out himself and save themselves from changing pitchers a bunch by leaving him in.......but it was so obvious he just needed to be pulled. no way was he improving.

DAK - 10-5-2005 at 08:56 AM

Waiting for the astro's game today.

moron - 10-5-2005 at 09:51 AM

Im glad I didnt watch the sox game. It's just like watching the New York football Giants. They just end up pissing me off and ruining my day.

moron - 10-5-2005 at 01:48 PM

Damon would have to cut his hair and shave his face to be a Yankee. I suppose it could happen. He didnt always look like Jesus, but it'll be hard to see him in a Yankee uniform. It's tough for me to see Alan Embree in one..... and Al Lieter for that matter since Im a Mets fan as well. I root for them because theyre likeable players, but damn them for being Yankees.

SAAAAARS - 10-5-2005 at 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Todd
I think the beloved Johnny Damon may be a Yankee next season, which I think is cool. One of the few guys on the Red Sox I don't want to punch in the face. Why do I hate Kevin Millar so much???

I HAVE THIS SAME HATE FOR MILLAR..i don't know why!

thedog - 10-6-2005 at 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
Im glad I didnt watch the sox game. It's just like watching the New York football Giants. They just end up pissing me off and ruining my day.

The Giants are on a tear, they lead the NFL in points scored.

SAAAAARS - 10-6-2005 at 08:09 AM

sox and the yankees lost. awful.

soulless - 10-7-2005 at 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
Quote:
Originally posted by soulless
why, clement, why?

i know that they were trying to let him work it out himself and save themselves from changing pitchers a bunch by leaving him in.......but it was so obvious he just needed to be pulled. no way was he improving.

yeah, they francona should have pulled him earlier. that's not even hindsight talking.