Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Resident Evil - the movie

RomanticViolence - 8-31-2004 at 08:36 AM

I liked the first one, i saw the previews for the second one the other day... i dont know what to think about it yet.

tireironsaint - 8-31-2004 at 04:31 PM

I was actually surprised that a movie based on a video game wasn't a complete pile of steaming shit, but it was decent. I'm pretty tough to please when it comes to Horror movies, I LOOOOOVE the good ones, but fucking hate the bad ones.

DAN SMASH - 9-1-2004 at 10:19 AM

having being a big fan of the RE games on the playstation i didn't think it was based too closely on them, which was cool.
i thought it was a good film, hope the second one is too.

anyone seen the remake of "dawn of the dead" ?
now that's classy!

Dave - 9-1-2004 at 01:05 PM

i have the first one i liked it good fun, going to go see the second one for sure when it hits the bigscreen

tedward - 9-1-2004 at 02:51 PM

I didn't really care for the first movie. I thought the story was way too slow till the end. This one maybe ok it's probally a renter though.

Lilith - 9-2-2004 at 05:27 PM

Definitely gonna see the sequel. I didn't think I'd like the first one, but saw it anyway and did. Milla is superfoxy.

RomanticViolence - 10-5-2004 at 10:20 AM

So whats up?..anyone go and see this movie yet?

GabeTexasGAMC - 10-5-2004 at 10:27 AM

that one chick was annoying as fuck. I was waiting for a motorcycle to park on her head while a zombie rapped her or something.
But the movies both kick ass.

Big Ugly - 10-5-2004 at 12:24 PM

First one was way better. Second one didn't have enough a storyline to keep it interesting. Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a movie that's an all out killing spree, I just prefer to have a good storyline.