Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

The New Breed in Conneticut

jonnynewbreed - 10-30-2004 at 01:30 PM

Finally for anyone in the NYC area, or the east coast for that matter, we are coming to play a one off show.

It is the Tri State Terror Fest in Bridgeport Conneticut on Saterday November 27th. This lineup is awesome and you can find out more about the show at http://www.ratsunderground.com

We hope that this will be a good chance to solidify future shows in that area so come on out and show your love.

www.the-newbreed.com

Oh yeah and the Blitz are playing the show!!!:o

BDx13 - 10-30-2004 at 05:58 PM

FINALLY. so what was it about this show that you are able to play in the states? too bad its thanksgiving weekend - i'll be in philly.

moron, you gonna be in ct that weekend?

newbreedbrian - 10-30-2004 at 11:50 PM

were able to do it cause we dont have to bring gear, hence no problems getting across the border without work visas. sounds like its gonna be fun, i cant wait to see blitz. too bad you wont be able to make it

jonnynewbreed - 10-31-2004 at 11:38 AM

Yeah, so if anyone wants us to play south of our border we'll gladly do it, but we can't bring any stuff with us.

moron - 11-1-2004 at 12:45 PM

holy shit is Bridgeport a dump. I'll be in CT that weekend. I'll try to make it out to that show. I'll try to drag a friend or something. Should be a good time.

Lilith - 11-2-2004 at 09:24 PM

yeah, bridgeport is a fucking cesspool but this'll be worth venturing into it.