Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Earth Crisis

Discipline - 10-25-2005 at 01:08 AM

Just wondering what the people here think of this band.

gavin - 10-25-2005 at 01:16 AM

fuckin suck

Terror Aesthetic - 10-25-2005 at 06:38 AM

i liked some of their stuff but when they went rapmetal listening to it was one of those things that makes you feel embarrassed for the person that did it.

Todd - 10-25-2005 at 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBadVibes
fuckin suck

Gooch - 10-25-2005 at 11:25 AM

The first 2 7"s are great, the rest sucks. I couldn't even get into Destroy the Machince which most people seem to like.
I still listen to the 7"s every so often.

XHonusWagnerX - 10-25-2005 at 11:29 AM

I could never get past the hype. I dont know... what it was, but I didnt like them that much. Im not sure if I would say they sucked, but they were not my cup of tea. I had the same problem with Path of Resistance. I wanted to like them so bad and just never got super into them.

KyleOz - 10-25-2005 at 12:07 PM

Gomorrah's Season Ends and the previous I liked for the most part.

Breed The Killers music was heavy as fuck but the vocals were unbearable.

Slither was garbage.

newbreedbrian - 10-25-2005 at 12:08 PM

garbage

jfcknw - 10-25-2005 at 12:21 PM

ha.

zero tolerance + conviction/vigil + believer + crowbar = ec

you're welcome.

Voodoobillyman - 10-25-2005 at 12:41 PM

No good

gavin - 10-25-2005 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by newbreedbrian
garbage

JawnDiablo - 10-25-2005 at 01:01 PM

they suck the morning cheese of ron jeremy's chode....

jfcknw - 10-25-2005 at 02:49 PM

still responsible for 90% of the shit you wanna call "hardcore" these days .

XHonusWagnerX - 10-25-2005 at 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jfcknw
still responsible for 90% of the shit you wanna call "hardcore" these days .

that I COMPLETLY agree with and it pisses me off!

CR83 - 10-25-2005 at 03:06 PM

I love their live album. Fucking great. The studio stuff, just didn't grab me.

Discipline - 10-25-2005 at 03:35 PM

Wow. Lot's of hate. I liked their first few releases but then they turned to shit. I own a copy of Slither, but only because I got it for free.

Voodoobillyman - 10-25-2005 at 04:10 PM

They may be responsible for modern "hardcore" but that speaks volumes for itself. modern "hardcore" fucking blows for the most part. They are weak, and wannabe militant straight edge = wannabe SSDecontrol. I dont even like straight edge. In my personal experience it's a bunch of people who think way too highly of themselves and way too lowly of others. This last statement does not speak for all ,naturally, but alot of those self righteous douchebags.....yes.

JawnDiablo - 10-25-2005 at 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
They may be responsible for modern "hardcore" but that speaks volumes for itself. modern "hardcore" fucking blows for the most part. They are weak, and wannabe militant straight edge = wannabe SSDecontrol. I dont even like straight edge. In my personal experience it's a bunch of people who think way too highly of themselves and way too lowly of others. This last statement does not speak for all ,naturally, but alot of those self righteous douchebags.....yes.

yeah that pretty much sums up my opinion

tireironsaint - 10-25-2005 at 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Agreed, even though I have the edge. I fuckin' HATE what straight edge is now. On a sidenote, a friend of mine and I had planned to throw slices of bologna at them at a show in Austin years ago, but they never showed. The best part of that is that we were both vegetarians. Fuck that band. Seriously, how can you claim to be something positive and then make a song about having a "Firestorm" against people who don't share your beliefs? Nazi Edge.....

clevohardcore - 10-26-2005 at 10:33 AM

They were alright. I got everything up too GOMMORAHS SEASON ENDS. Everything after was not good. Good live. They had conviction. Not many bands have that anymore.

BDx13 - 10-26-2005 at 10:34 AM

saw them live a bunch of times, but never had any of their records.