Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

def-star is moving

defstarsteve - 10-31-2004 at 07:44 PM

after 2 years of serving the hardcore scene in texas and beyond def-star is moving.
our new world headquarters will be located just outside of Pittsburgh P.A.

why the move, Heather and I are both originally form this part of the east coast, and we have quite a bit of family in the area including our kids grandparents... if you have kids you understand how important grandparents are. if you don't have kids yet, go hang out with your own grandparents and seek some knowledge, they are good for the soul.

anyhow we are closing our doors on Dec 1st. and we will be accepting our final orders for this year on November 19th to be shipped by the 1st. We plan on being open again to take orders on January 1st.

our website will remain the same www.def-star.com and my main email def-star@def-star.com will remain active.
if you need merch in our down time and forget to order early we highly recommend you guys checking out still here clothing. http://stillhereclothing.net/ Tony and the guys do a fine job and will make sure you are well taken care of.

to all the bands we have helped out in the past 2 years we really appreciate your support, probably more then you know, and we look forward to hearing from you again in the new year. For all the bands who need merch and haven't heard of us, ask around and check out our site....
thanks
defstarsteve

ENDERA.x - 10-31-2004 at 08:05 PM

Nice.

Brandon K XXX - Still Here Crew

BDx13 - 11-1-2004 at 12:26 AM

i understand this has been in the works for a while, so congratulations. it can be hard enough to move, let a lone with kids, OR a printing business! hope you didn't grow too accustom to not having winter!

ENDERA.x - 11-1-2004 at 12:33 AM

winter SUCKS.

especially where i live.

Big Ugly - 11-1-2004 at 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ENDERA.x
winter SUCKS.

especially where i live.

Fuck yeah it does.

tireironsaint - 11-1-2004 at 01:24 AM

Damn, that took long enough! And what happened to North Cackalacka? Good luck with the move, and everything else, Steve.

GabeTexasGAMC - 11-1-2004 at 04:29 AM

i miss you enough as it s.. im really sad. seriously.

defstarsteve - 11-1-2004 at 12:13 PM

thanks for the kind words my brothers, I'll still be posting here in my 5 minutes of down time.

we picked p.a. to be close to the grandparents and we got an awesome house for next to nothing...

I miss winter....
texas is nice, um yeah