Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

my black eye

jason kills - 11-6-2005 at 09:04 PM

14 pints in less than two hours + randomly screaming at a dude + not being able to see straight =

hahahah...oops

XHonusWagnerX - 11-6-2005 at 09:31 PM

thats a nice one!

Lucabrasi - 11-6-2005 at 11:47 PM

i hope you got acouple good hits in.

jason kills - 11-6-2005 at 11:53 PM

haha, it was good shit...

upyerbum - 11-7-2005 at 09:21 AM

Did you get a good look at his ring?

RomanticViolence - 11-7-2005 at 12:27 PM

Ouch!

KyleOz - 11-7-2005 at 02:23 PM

I want more details!!

jason kills - 11-7-2005 at 11:50 PM

a dude who use to be a close friend of mine was scamming on my ex VERY soon after we broke up. skip ahead a few months and teh resentment is still there. he comes to a bar, i start screaming at him and he walks away. i get pissed, run up him and (from what i was told, dont remember, cause i was hammered) shoved him and started screaming "fuck you! you turned on me! you fuckign betrayed me! fucking hit me!!" at the top of my lungs. dont much remember. all i remember was (i think) turnign to walk away or lookign away or something, and next i know, out o fleft field, i get smashed across the fucking face. he gets drug out and told to fucking leave. i call him and tell him to come to my bro's house so we can fight like men. the whole night was a drunken blurr.

fuck it. stupid shit over a fucking slit.

RomanticViolence - 11-8-2005 at 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jason kills

fuck it. stupid shit over a fucking slit.

Haha. I've never heard that one before. Good stuff!

JawnDiablo - 11-8-2005 at 09:00 PM

evidence of a good night out......
i've been cruisin for a bruisin latley as me pops would say.
i need medication i think

Terror Aesthetic - 11-10-2005 at 02:05 PM

nice shiner bro. dont feel bad i got thrown on my head by the wolverine at a local pub. tried to get him to fight me in the alley out back and mr "dude im not even the bouncer" calls the cops and im kicked out of the tap room forever. found out the next day hes some widely renowned martial arts expert. guy could have tied me in a knot. picture my ass before the alley.. in front of the bar after he morphed behind me and threw me on my head with blood running out the bridge of my busted nose spitting it at him and running him in circles with my fists up in front of my face like some boxing cartoon rooster. "let me show you where i come from boy. motherfucker. pussy ass motherfucker. do somethin" good times....

jason kills - 11-10-2005 at 03:41 PM

hahahah, that's life for ya. fuck it.