Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

White gangstas (Wigaz)

Voodoobillyman - 11-8-2005 at 03:28 PM

http://wgz.8k.com/main.html

This is some of the funniest shit I have seen in a long time, either these guys are joking or need to be put down.

jason kills - 11-8-2005 at 03:44 PM

i wish i was that amazing.

Kid Ugly - 11-8-2005 at 04:16 PM

Jesus H...that reminded me of high school.

defstarsteve - 11-8-2005 at 04:32 PM

i saw this indie film about some white kid from iowa who repped like he knew something, went to chicago and was shot down the first night...
guilty of being dumb....

crazyfists28 - 11-8-2005 at 05:29 PM

i think i saw that to, they went to chicago into a housing project and ended up getting killed. everything leading up to that was funny as hell though

Lucabrasi - 11-8-2005 at 06:24 PM

total rip-off of the icyhotstuntaz
http://www.icyhotstunta.com/

defstarsteve - 11-8-2005 at 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
i think i saw that to, they went to chicago into a housing project and ended up getting killed. everything leading up to that was funny as hell though

yup
he got smoked by the kid who was supposed to be his boy or something...
fuck the whole thug mentallity
if you need a reason why
go back and watch the godfather again...
watch when sonny becomes a thug

Discipline - 11-8-2005 at 07:28 PM

I think that flick was called White Boys.

JawnDiablo - 11-8-2005 at 08:43 PM

Terror Aesthetic - 11-10-2005 at 01:53 PM

fucin hate wiggers. hate them. not even because in all actuallity theyre bigger racists than your average bonehead by perpetuating a stereotype that mtv sells them and their mas pay for wherever those stupid pants are sold. acting black huh? check yoself fools. just because theyre so damn stupid..the brothers that buy into it are even worse. fuck em. the whole human race. wiggers...hippies...jihads...avian flu...hippies...cancer...microwave popcorn always burns or either half of the shit remains kernels.
fucking wiggers
and what the deal with wiggers in hardcore? im not naming any names but when a hardcore band breaks out the ebonics i have to laugh. cept for one or two that obviously actually grew up in hoods.

DAK - 11-10-2005 at 07:08 PM

I don't know how hardcore and hip hop got intertwined.
All these fucks wearing their hat sideway and shit.