Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

It's been 3 hours

RomanticViolence - 11-10-2005 at 01:00 AM

It's been 3 hours.. what the fuck are you guys waiting for... POST SOMTHING.
That is all.

BDx13 - 11-10-2005 at 01:31 AM

it's true. the late night posting crew is not quite what it was about a month ago!

GabeTexasGAMC - 11-10-2005 at 02:14 AM

i stoped posting as much as well due to a lot of teh quality posters either leaving or lurking.
We got a lot of new posters which is fine, but they seem to be lacking some skills.

gavin - 11-10-2005 at 03:08 AM

im here but have nuthin to say at all

ummmmmmm

yeah

CR83 - 11-10-2005 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC
hey i'm going to a deicide show tonight....

Are you serious? If so, please post a review.

defstarsteve - 11-10-2005 at 11:13 AM

i saw deicide in like '92 before people thoguht they were a joke....
the crowd was insane and some dolt hit glenn bentons mic stand and it busted his lip open...

it was like a pop, and everything, the music, the pit, everything, stopped and the earth stood still for a second to see what GB would do....
he of course had the required 6" long spiked motorcycle boots from hell on so he could have impaled the kid with no problem, but alas, since he was jsut a posuer with an upside down cross burnt into his head, he said and did nothing and the went back to playing.....

this was at the outhouse in lawerence kansas, best shows I ever saw were there... now it's a cheap strip joint, oh well
it was about a 15 minute drive into a corn field to a double wide trailer....
no security, no stage persay, jist the best hardcore, punk and metal for like 5.00 a show....

the good ole days

Terror Aesthetic - 11-10-2005 at 01:26 PM

ihavent been posting for a bit because ive been too busy screwing models and being rich as a motherfucker.