Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Candace Kucsculain to Host Headbangers Ball tonight

Spoiler - 11-19-2005 at 08:47 AM

WALLS OF JERICHO Frontwoman To Host Tomorrow's 'Headbanger's Ball' - Nov. 18, 2005

WALLS OF JERICHO frontwoman Candace Kucsculain will be hosting MTV2's "Headbanger's Ball" on Saturday, November 19, at 10:00 p.m. Guesting on tomorrow's program will be HASTE THE DAY.

WALLS OF JERICHO are currently finishing up a headlining tour with THE BANNER, WITH HONOR, and MODERN LIFE IS WAR. This tour concludes a year of successful touring, with artists such as MADBALL, BURY YOUR DEAD, and MISERY SIGNALS. These tours have been in support of their newest album, "All Hail the Dead", which was released on Trustkill Records. A follow-up effort is expected in 2006.

I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE "BIG" ENOUGH

Voodoobillyman - 11-19-2005 at 11:17 AM

Yeah, theyre on Trustkill, and that label is quickly becoming another Victory records as far as the type of bands and exposure.

jason kills - 11-19-2005 at 03:48 PM

i have never liked this band. just bad slayer-esque shit. would rather listen to sons of abraham or day of suffering.

Discipline - 11-19-2005 at 04:06 PM

Don't like the band but she's kinda cute.

tireironsaint - 11-19-2005 at 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Discipline
Don't like the band but she's kinda cute.

Voodoobillyman - 11-20-2005 at 12:38 PM

It was alright, they played the reign in blood video , Haste the day were a bunch of cokkie cutter fags and Candace did look pretty good except she kept making hand gestures like she was some kind of gangsta rappa. my exciting saturday night, ahhhhhhh the life of a daddy, I wouldnt trade it fer the world.

clevohardcore - 11-20-2005 at 01:45 PM

Must have been nervous. Funny how the thug comes out os some people when they are on the spot. Her pics are not great but she looks good in person if that says anything.