gavin - 11-22-2005 at 02:36 PM

rules
one of many 3 metal bands i like

JawnDiablo - 11-22-2005 at 03:15 PM

I used to have oogles of Venom on vinyl
sold it out on ebay
still have a few
they were groundbreaking in my opinion.
i only like them up until the Possessed record though...

wait a minute was this a joke to bait me into admitting such things?

Jason the Magnificent - 11-22-2005 at 03:18 PM

The Possessed album is good though. I along with 2 other friends, got a 5 day suspension and almost expelled in the last quarter of my senior year of highschool for using the song School Daze on a media class radio project.

JawnDiablo - 11-22-2005 at 03:21 PM

funny
yeah i liked possessed...just thats where it stopped for me

i got into some shit in high school for wearing a Blood Feast t shirt with this silly upside down cross on the front of it with drink the blood of every corpse on the back...my administrator aparently used to be a nun and flipped a script about it...and this was public school in the late 80s

Voodoobillyman - 11-22-2005 at 03:30 PM

Never did get into them, but I did catch shit for wearing my cannibal corpse tomb of the mutilated t-shirt, the one with the one corpse going down on the other. I was told to turn it inside out or leave school grounds, I looked at that as an invitation for a day off. I was wrong, but it was funny.

Discipline - 11-22-2005 at 04:02 PM

Venom rule!

"Evil, in league with Satan!" Fucking priceless.:P

JawnDiablo - 11-22-2005 at 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Never did get into them, but I did catch shit for wearing my cannibal corpse tomb of the mutilated t-shirt, the one with the one corpse going down on the other. I was told to turn it inside out or leave school grounds, I looked at that as an invitation for a day off. I was wrong, but it was funny.

i also had this t shirt...classic

Endgame - 11-28-2005 at 12:27 AM

at war with satan i wore that tape out when i first got my mitts on it

http://stores.ebay.com/Vision-Collectibles-and-More

Boogie Capone - 11-28-2005 at 03:19 AM

Saw them at the Milwaukee Metal Fest in 97. Loudest band ever.