Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Chris A. SUFFOCATEFASTER stabbed.

ENDERA.x - 11-9-2004 at 12:19 PM

"Tonight at Bogarts in Cincy, the Singer for SUFFOCATE FASTER Chris Alsip was stabbed repeatedly during a fight. The person that stabbed him was a security guard hired by Bogarts.

He is in stable condition. He had his spleen removed and had a collapsed lung. he is being helped with breathing by a tube inserted in his throat.

Keep him in your thoughts. Though he may be a rowdy guy, he is a good guy.

The security guy is in jail. He better be happy that he is in jail where he is safe."

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/3901935/detail.html - the guy who did it

BDx13 - 11-9-2004 at 01:57 PM

Something tells me ol' Donald Germany, the football player/bouncer, didn't quite know what to make of that Cradle of Filth crowd.

Six66Mike - 11-9-2004 at 02:33 PM

We got the same here when Biohazard played, 6"+ 300lb meathead security in football stance to tackle 15 year old kids moshing.
Bouncers who don't know what the fuck is going on cause problems, especially at hardcore & metal shows. He shoulda waited for the Celine Dion concert to be employed.

Six66Mike - 11-9-2004 at 02:34 PM

Oh and those SxF dudes are all fuckin jackoffs so I'm sure they were tryin to start shit all night long too, doubt it was unprovoked but still no reason security should have knives.

clevohardcore - 11-9-2004 at 07:11 PM

never heard of this guys band but with all this publicity he gets fro his band he better live.

dustone - 11-9-2004 at 08:25 PM

Chris is a good guy, he looks out for bands in Cincy and does ALOT. I hope he is gonna be ok!

ENDERA.x - 11-9-2004 at 11:07 PM

update from dude on syracuse board:

"chris is a good friend of mine and i was appaled to hear that this happened..

he is in stable condition and has had his spleen removed. he is going to b released from the hospital in a week or so.

also stabbed was chris's friend britches.

he is due to be released in a few days..

both of them are in stable condition and out of ICU

keep them in your thoughts.

thanx
tony"

ENDERA.x - 11-9-2004 at 11:08 PM

from my post on b9

http://www.bridge9.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48061

xPARROTx - 11-10-2004 at 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Six66Mike
Oh and those SxF dudes are all fuckin jackoffs so I'm sure they were tryin to start shit all night long too, doubt it was unprovoked but still no reason security should have knives.
idiot

Six66Mike - 11-10-2004 at 12:38 PM

Its true though. Those dudes in Buffalo broke a kids nose because he was kicking & moshing during Himsa. If you aren't with them they were aiming for you, including me.
And like I said its still no excuse to get stabbed but I doubt it was fucking random.