Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

TRIAL

tedward - 9-1-2004 at 04:13 AM

Am I the only person who doesn't know that Greg Bennick (singer of trial) is a professional juggler? One day i was listening to them wondering what happend to the band, so i googled the singers name to see if he was in another band... Nope he's a juggler.

BDx13 - 9-1-2004 at 04:58 AM

woah. that's better than score from all out war being a school teacher. i love finding out what people in the scene do for work.

anyone else got a good one?

Dave - 9-1-2004 at 01:10 PM

one of the guitar players in the hudson falcons was/is a school photographer you know like year book/grad photos.

tedward - 9-1-2004 at 03:04 PM

One of the guys in bane was working as a cable guy for like a month before they told him he wasn't cut out for that line of work.

BKT - 9-2-2004 at 01:37 PM

I heard that Karl from Earth Crisis works in a slaughter house now.

MM.

tireironsaint - 9-2-2004 at 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by metal mulisha
I heard that Karl from Earth Crisis works in a slaughter house now.

MM.

I call bullshit. Those places usually have a height requirement for employees. You know, like "You must be at least this tall to slit this cow's throat", that sort of thing. I can't see them hiring that kid. ;)

moron - 2-2-2005 at 04:54 PM

I'll bump this oldie.

Ive heard that the singer of Trial does spoken word political stuff too.

I guess now we can add that Gold Grill (forgot his real name) works for an oil company.

brooklyn - 2-3-2005 at 02:39 AM

The singer from Street Dogs works in the Boston firebrigade.

Vinnie Stigma, whenever he is around and off, is infact an electrician.

Mike Dijan, ex Crown of Thornz, ex Skarhead, ex Breakdown, and ex some others,... is a sound engineer/producer at Atomic Recording Studios in Brooklyn.

ENDERA.x - 2-3-2005 at 03:44 PM

hahah

hey Street Dogs are dope.
Trial were pretty good.

Big Ugly - 2-3-2005 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by brooklyn
The singer from Street Dogs works in the Boston firebrigade.

Vinnie Stigma, whenever he is around and off, is infact an electrician.

Mike Dijan, ex Crown of Thornz, ex Skarhead, ex Breakdown, and ex some others,... is a sound engineer/producer at Atomic Recording Studios in Brooklyn.

Last time I checked Vinnie was tattooing at NYHC Tattoos.

dannynsk - 2-4-2005 at 12:12 AM

The singer of Trial has a big lightbulb head, and is a dick. You can quote me on that one.

OK!

BDx13 - 2-4-2005 at 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dannynsk
The singer of Trial has a big lightbulb head, and is a dick. You can quote me on that one.

BDx13 - 2-4-2005 at 12:42 AM

and by the way, now i want to hear the band. post up a link, google search for trial is useless.

moron - 2-4-2005 at 10:24 AM

here's a song

As for the singer being a prick, I never met him. I just know I like the band's music alot.

BDx13 - 2-4-2005 at 01:53 PM

well, that song started off good enough. ;)

i kinda liked the music, but not really his voice. or maybe it's that i just can't help picturing him on stage singing and juggling lightbulbs at the same time.