Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Johnny Knoxville is The Ringer

XHonusWagnerX - 12-25-2005 at 11:56 PM

I just saw that movie.... Its HYSTERICAL! 2 thumbs up and HIGHLY recomended!!!!

JawnDiablo - 12-26-2005 at 11:57 AM

is this the one when he pretends to be a tard? i saw the previewz and it looked sick funny!

Voodoobillyman - 12-26-2005 at 02:10 PM

i'm actually involved in the special olympics, and this film was ok'd by them. i would really like to see it. kind of a touchy subject for me and i wasnt sure what to think at first, but the adds looked good.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-26-2005 at 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
is this the one when he pretends to be a tard? i saw the previewz and it looked sick funny!

yes.

Its really funny, but its not done in a disrespectful way.

RomanticViolence - 12-26-2005 at 11:19 PM

Oh man i love retards!.. (in a respectful way though ;) ). I have to go see this movie!

XnMeX - 12-27-2005 at 10:31 AM

Was VERY good! And to top it all off, it had 2 performances from the Kids of Widney High :cool:

BDx13 - 12-27-2005 at 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
i'm actually involved in the special olympics, and this film was ok'd by them.

really? interesting.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-27-2005 at 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BIG DUANE
Quote:
i'm actually involved in the special olympics, and this film was ok'd by them.

really? interesting.

im sure it had to have been because its got the special olympics logo all over the place in the movie.

Voodoobillyman - 12-28-2005 at 12:29 PM

Yeah, the people who made the film went to the SO for final approval in using their name and logo, and of course the SO had to make sure it wasnt a mockery or lacking in taste. I work with these people and I tell you, these athletes I have met are some of the best people I have ever had the privelege of knowing. They could teach most self absorbed assholes a thing or two about humility and humanity.

serenity - 12-28-2005 at 12:48 PM

Quote:

hehe, like on south park where cartman does the exact same thing

XHonusWagnerX - 12-28-2005 at 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by serenity
Quote:

hehe, like on south park where cartman does the exact same thing

EXACTLY!

Killthehumans - 12-28-2005 at 06:21 PM

Quote:
Yeah, the people who made the film went to the SO for final approval in using their name and logo, and of course the SO had to make sure it wasnt a mockery or lacking in taste. I work with these people and I tell you, these athletes I have met are some of the best people I have ever had the privelege of knowing. They could teach most self absorbed assholes a thing or two about humility and humanity.

yeah i watched SO once, some of these folks are true atheletes, as in they do really serious training and are serious competition.
i saw one guy do a 7 minute mile( it takes me 11 minutes and by the end im busted)