Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Time to make the Doughnuts dude (RIP)

Voodoobillyman - 12-29-2005 at 11:32 AM

Another one bites the dust.

BDx13 - 12-29-2005 at 11:41 AM

yes, this is sad news. no more dognuts, i guess.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-29-2005 at 01:07 PM

Its weird, someone at my work said that today, but I had thought that guy died years ago. Oh well... definitly sad... but I did hear from someone that worked at a DD and met him that he was kinda mean to people.

XnMeX - 12-29-2005 at 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
I had thought that guy died years ago.

Lori thought the same as well as my mom. I swear, the news cycles the "deaths" of these minor "celebs" to see if anyone notices.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-29-2005 at 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:

Lori thought the same as well as my mom. I swear, the news cycles the "deaths" of these minor "celebs" to see if anyone notices.

You know... I think I remember hearing that he had a twin brother. I wonder if thats who died? and the real Donut guy was already dead or vice-a-versa?

Killthehumans - 12-30-2005 at 05:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:

You know... I think I remember hearing that he had a twin brother. I wonder if thats who died? and the real Donut guy was already dead or vice-a-versa?

i could have sworn the same thing, that he died earlier.

Killthehumans - 12-30-2005 at 05:48 PM

no wait, you know what it probally was , the midget who says "the plain, the plain" died eariler, since they were kinda like a "team" we probally subconsciouslly thought of fred being dead too.
RIP fred

tireironsaint - 12-30-2005 at 06:06 PM

Wow. He was one of the greats!

Voodoobillyman - 12-30-2005 at 09:03 PM

I love me some Dunkin Doughnuts:) Muthafuck Krispy Kremes!!!!!!!!!!

joemaconmovies - 12-31-2005 at 08:54 AM

Quote:
Its weird, someone at my work said that today, but I had thought that guy died years ago. Oh well... definitly sad... but I did hear from someone that worked at a DD and met him that he was kinda mean to people.

Same here. I thought he died like 5 years ago.

XHonusWagnerX - 12-31-2005 at 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by joemaconmovies
Quote:

Same here. I thought he died like 5 years ago.

I really think he had a twin brother

joemaconmovies - 12-31-2005 at 06:44 PM

I dunno. I don't think I'd remember his twin brother dying. Unless the twin brother also worked for DnD. Maybe I'm thinking of when he retired and I just assumed he died or something.

Voodoobillyman - 12-31-2005 at 07:32 PM

I remember a string of DnD commercials where they made it seem like he had a twin, it was like two of em and they both said "time to make the doughnuts" but it was just split screens. I dont remember anything about a twin brother. I will look it up for sure.