Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

BDx13 - 12-30-2005 at 02:39 PM

CR83 - 12-30-2005 at 02:42 PM

We (The Reed83's) are headed to our place on the Mississippi River (Northern Missouri) with some friends. It's 8 adults, 2 babies and 2 dogs. Should be rip roarin'. Well, no no it won't. One of the adults is pregnant so it should be pretty tame. At least we can watch the Bald Eagles nest and hunt.

Lucabrasi - 12-30-2005 at 02:46 PM

going over the a friends appartment and celebrating. Ill probably get really drunk and pass out in the early morning like i do every newyears.

newbreedbrian - 12-30-2005 at 03:08 PM

workin. haven't had one off since i was 17

XHonusWagnerX - 12-30-2005 at 03:11 PM

I think Im gonna go see WOLF CREEK then go home and chill.

moron - 12-30-2005 at 03:44 PM

Going to a resturaunt with the Mrs. Last New Years she worked most of the day and got out at 11:00pm. We rung in the new year in McDonald's eating french fries. We were up at 70th street and as we were walking to the train there was confetti flying through the air. We were surprised that it would travel that far from Times Square! I suppose it could have come from someone throwing it out of their window at 70th street, but that doesnt make for as cool of a story.

jonnynewbreed - 12-30-2005 at 04:42 PM

going to my managers house for a pizza making contest and booze. Should be lot's o fun.

Boogie Capone - 12-30-2005 at 05:07 PM

Party at mi casa with the GraveRobbers.

SAAAAARS - 12-30-2005 at 05:09 PM

going to montreal to go to a show and drink mad beers

Discipline - 12-30-2005 at 05:45 PM

Going to a friends place. There'll be six of us having a big feast for dinner and then drinking till dawn.

clevohardcore - 12-30-2005 at 06:48 PM

Staying home this New Years. With a newborn son we need to. Fine with me. I just ate a double whopper with cheese. I am now katatonic

Voodoobillyman - 12-30-2005 at 08:58 PM

Staying home as well, the baby isnt into partying:) We have an old Southern tradition..........Black eyed peas in some concoction. Oh yeah, Curb your enthusiasm marathon on the H to the B to the O

RomanticViolence - 12-30-2005 at 09:42 PM

No real plans yet. I have plenty of things i can do though.

Most likely i will get really drunk and do horrible fun things.
I'll leave a report sunday morning.
Actually.. if i'm near a computer tomarrow night after i get good and fucked up i'll let you guys know how i'm doing.

I hope everyone has fun tomarrow night.
Please be safe!.
Don't drink and drive & don't get in trouble with the law... and if you are known to fuck complete strangers when you are drunk make sure you have safety gear.

Dave - 12-30-2005 at 10:33 PM

werkin'

joemaconmovies - 12-31-2005 at 08:52 AM

I'll be hanging out at home, finishing my Star Wars Marathon, hopefully eating Chinese food, and hanging out with my sister and the members of her bnad, which were members of her old band. Very exciting, I know. I might even have a drink.

Voodoobillyman - 12-31-2005 at 12:32 PM

I expect some good drunkin posts.

SHAKO KEN - 1-1-2006 at 01:01 AM

hahha this will do. i'm back from the lousiest new year celebration ever. crappy bars everywhere. half of the night was finding decent places to go to. still had some fun. happy 2006 everyone, have a nice year.

GabeTexasGAMC - 1-1-2006 at 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boogie Capone
Party at mi casa with the GraveRobbers.

Party at his house!

BDx13 - 1-1-2006 at 10:04 AM

put kid to bed early. drank many bourbon and cokes. ate lots of chex mix. watched the 40 year old virgin. then watched part of heathers. alseep by 1.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-1-2006 at 10:20 AM

Picked up my new car. Went to the mall, target & a few other stores. Ate at Ruby Tuesdays. went to see WOLF CREEK (its not that good). Watched poker, south park, VH1 & in bed at 11:15

XnMeX - 1-1-2006 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Picked up my new car. Went to the mall, target & a few other stores. Ate at Ruby Tuesdays. went to see WOLF CREEK (its not that good). Watched poker, south park, VH1 & in bed at 11:15

What did you get for a new car?

XHonusWagnerX - 1-1-2006 at 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XnMeX
Quote:

2006 325i sparkeling graphite

RomanticViolence - 1-1-2006 at 01:28 PM

I stayed home last night. It was still fun though!

moforn - 1-1-2006 at 03:20 PM

My girlfriend took me to a party with grown-ups.

GabeTexasGAMC - 1-1-2006 at 03:25 PM

oh fuck, kill me please.

forsaken - 1-1-2006 at 07:20 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

jesus christ are you tupac or something? haha seriously only the real rich people here drive those.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-1-2006 at 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by forsaken
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

jesus christ are you tupac or something? haha seriously only the real rich people here drive those.

LOL... thats what everone thinks, but they are really not as expensive as people think. I paid less money for my car than I would have if I bought the Nissan that I wanted.

Voodoobillyman - 1-1-2006 at 09:40 PM

Quote:

watched the 40 year old virgin

Big D was it the uncut one? They used the F bomb so much in that flick I almost blushed ......damn. Also Honus, nice car dude, my Dad envies you:) Seriously, that is high end, your Union though, you should treat yourself, stay single and childless my brutha from anutha mutha. And as far as New years, well........ Jerry and gingers all night, the kid went out early, the ol lady was havin Gin and Tonics, we splurged on a bottle of Tangueray because she loves Tony Sinclair. I was lookin foward to the Curb your enthusiasm marathon and was out before the second episode. Today was friedns from Michigan and more drinkin with Frankenstein on the tube (Christmas gift) HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAAAAARS - 1-1-2006 at 11:08 PM

LAST NIGHT RULED.

went to montreal and drank from 5pm to 5am. i have never drank so much alcohol and probably won't again until my next trip to montreal. amazing. simply amazing.

JawnDiablo - 1-2-2006 at 12:16 AM

nice fuckin car Honus, god knows im jealous drivin my 2000 civic, but its paid for and never had one mechanical problem, except ones due to my driving
I just got home from new years.
it is 11:00 sunday night January 1st
My girlfriend, her cousin, her man and I went and got hotel rooms ad kicked it.
i ended up drinking 13 yuengling chesterfield ales, and 3 shots of cuervo and did a lot of fuckin after that. ate allot of pizza and salsa.
checked out with a stage 3 headache dude to the fact i was smoking (i dont smoke regularly)
went to breakfast and spent the rest of the day at her house watching Iron Chef and Henry Portrait of A Serial Killer. Plus her mom hooked up some slammin spare ribs.
i can honestly say I am off to a great start for 2006

GabeTexasGAMC - 1-2-2006 at 12:37 AM

i dont have a car...
but im thinkin of taking a bus to LA to buy this...

BDx13 - 1-2-2006 at 12:46 AM

gabe, you should do that as soon as possible.

JawnDiablo - 1-2-2006 at 01:22 PM

gabe that is a pimp machine
what motor does it have in it?
if it is a 472 or a 500ci it is worth it just for that..