Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Eli Roth's Hostel

RomanticViolence - 1-3-2006 at 04:20 PM

Will one of you go and see this movie and come back and tell me if it's any good. I think it open's Jan. 6th.

**I'm looking your way honus**

HOSTEL

crazyfists28 - 1-3-2006 at 04:38 PM

im really curious about this movie as well, looks friggin' creepy

JawnDiablo - 1-3-2006 at 06:52 PM

i am seeing it sunday night

defstarsteve - 1-3-2006 at 10:05 PM

I can't wait to see it...
looks good, but looks can lie

Voodoobillyman - 1-4-2006 at 11:48 AM

I am going on Saturday, but will wait until Monday to post about it if anyone wants to read about it, dont want to ruin it for anyone going this weekend as well.

XnMeX - 1-4-2006 at 08:44 PM

I plan on seeing it friday or saturday.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-4-2006 at 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RomanticViolence
Will one of you go and see this movie and come back and tell me if it's any good. I think it open's Jan. 6th.

**I'm looking your way honus**

HOSTEL

Im going Friday and I cant freeking wait. It looks awesome!
Wolf Creek was a big dissapointment so Im hoping this movie is as awesome as it looks!

Killthehumans - 1-4-2006 at 11:09 PM

i do not plan on seeing this. Way too disturbing for me. gimme nightmares for months.

XnMeX - 1-5-2006 at 07:32 AM

I just saw a "hype" comercial for it with an overvoice warning people of the intense scenes and stating that ambulances were called for people during advanced screenings. I hope this is not just gonna be hyped up to shit.

RomanticViolence - 1-6-2006 at 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
I am going on Saturday, but will wait until Monday to post about it if anyone wants to read about it, dont want to ruin it for anyone going this weekend as well.

No really. Post somthing about it as soon as you can. If it's any good i wanna go see it!

XHonusWagnerX - 1-6-2006 at 09:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:

No really. Post somthing about it as soon as you can. If it's any good i wanna go see it!

Im going to see it in an hour. Ill report back!

defstarsteve - 1-6-2006 at 10:51 PM

just got back....

I hope the dvd is unrated....
parts made me laugh and the audience stare at me like I wa the freak....
I'd say do an early cheap show if possible, but I want to see it again on dvd to get a better look at the good parts

Voodoobillyman - 1-7-2006 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Sickest film I have seen since Se7en, go see this if you like depravity and mood horror, this one sets both up real well, I could almost smell the stench in that film.

SAAAAARS - 1-7-2006 at 10:46 PM

this didn't really look good to me. i will probably see it just because everyone will be talking about it and i'll be curious.

but seriously....JARHEAD, such a good movie. go see that instead