Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

weigh ins?

XHonusWagnerX - 1-6-2006 at 09:36 AM

So when is everyone going to weigh in?

My first weigh in was last Saturday so Im going to go with
either tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday.

I really hope that I lost at least something! I need it to be motivated to keep going as hard as I can!

clevohardcore - 1-6-2006 at 09:46 AM

I haven't lost anything yet. Still 240 even. WHAT THE FUCK????????

CR83 - 1-6-2006 at 10:16 AM

If you are lifting, you could be exchanging fat wieght for muscle. It also takes time for your body adjust to a new diet and exercise. Patience is very Key.

I am going to weight in every Monday. This way I can somewhat stay focussed over the weekend. I'm down 1.5 pounds since Tuesday.

CR83 - 1-6-2006 at 10:20 AM

Do you all want to have a Thread that we all post our weight loss to on a weekly basis? Say on Mondays we hop into the forum and post up. Sort of like how weight watchers does it.

Discipline - 1-6-2006 at 03:38 PM

I haven't started yet as I'm still on break. When I get back to school on Monday is when I start the whole process of trying to shed the fat.

Dave - 1-7-2006 at 12:41 AM

i need a scale that works........mines fucked

Voodoobillyman - 1-7-2006 at 12:38 PM

I will also weigh in on Monday, it's the first PT day of the week an i have a scale at work thats pretty accurate.

forsaken - 1-9-2006 at 05:40 AM

man, still the fuckin same ... at least i didn't put weight on hahaha.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-9-2006 at 06:39 AM

Ivweighed in yesterday and I lost 4 pounds. I'm pretty psyched but the total weight is still to high to be really excited yet.

I had a pretty stressful sunday and usually I turn to comfort foods and I totally didn't do that. It was hard, but I did it.

Also had a piece of ice cream cake for a friends bday. Maybe next week I'll do even better.

CR83 - 1-9-2006 at 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Ivweighed in yesterday and I lost 4 pounds. I'm pretty psyched but the total weight is still to high to be really excited yet.

I had a pretty stressful sunday and usually I turn to comfort foods and I totally didn't do that. It was hard, but I did it.

Also had a piece of ice cream cake for a friends bday. Maybe next week I'll do even better.

4 punds?! That is awesome, congrats!!!

CR83 - 1-9-2006 at 12:38 PM

I'm down only 1 pound since last wednesday. I'm in full swing now and have my weekly plan together. My goal is 175 (11 pound loss) by 3-18-06.

Voodoobillyman - 1-9-2006 at 01:51 PM

I weigh in at 207 officially as of today, I will post every Monday what my new weight is. I started my Hydroxycut and only slipped once this weekend with the booze. I got smashed for the Patriots game, as I knew I would, and it worked, they WON!!!!!!!!! Go Pats!!!!!!! (sorry for that) My goal is to get down to 195 by march, I will be running 2 miles 5 days a week and doing strength training 3 days a week. The Hydroxycut seems to help with my appetite, I will let you all know if it really works or not. $27.00 a bottle, it should.

XHonusWagnerX - 1-9-2006 at 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
The Hydroxycut seems to help with my appetite, I will let you all know if it really works or not. $27.00 a bottle, it should.

I hate to have to use something like that but definily let us know if it works.

Voodoobillyman - 1-9-2006 at 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
The Hydroxycut seems to help with my appetite, I will let you all know if it really works or not. $27.00 a bottle, it should.

I hate to have to use something like that but definily let us know if it works.

I carefully went over the ingredients before I bought these, and it's pretty much multivitamins with some root extracts, not bad at all, no Ephedra. Supposed to boost energy, supress appetite and help burn calories, need to diet and exercise for it to work properly though, not a miracle drug:)

Discipline - 1-9-2006 at 02:31 PM

As of today I officially weigh in at 268. Hope it's better next week.