Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

BLACK FLAG - Loose Nut

XHonusWagnerX - 1-16-2006 at 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC

Hardcore has really gone dowhill since then, hasn't it...

Downhill is a HUGE understatement! Hardcore is getting to the point where its starting to suck now.

Gooch - 1-16-2006 at 10:25 AM

Loose Nut was my first exposure to Black Flag. I thought it was just OK and I couldn't understand why everyone loved them so much. I actually didn't even bother checking out any of their other records for a while because of this. Little did I know that the early stuff was awesome.

JawnDiablo - 1-16-2006 at 09:14 PM

i had a cassette of loose nut, but some crack heads ganked it when my car got robbed 10 or so years ago..i need a cd of it

SAAAAARS - 1-16-2006 at 09:20 PM

black flag<3

CLEVELAND - 1-16-2006 at 11:31 PM

the only black flag tape I owned was the one that was grey and black and white. It had cutting sheers on it I believe. then I started to get cd's. DAMAGED is really all I jam though.

JawnDiablo - 1-16-2006 at 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CLEVELAND
the only black flag tape I owned was the one that was grey and black and white. It had cutting sheers on it I believe. then I started to get cd's. DAMAGED is really all I jam though.

zat one everything went black i think...

JawnDiablo - 1-16-2006 at 11:44 PM

that rise above comp that came out a few years ago was pretty cool

CLEVELAND - 1-17-2006 at 12:42 AM

thats it I couldn't think of the name.

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
Quote:
Originally posted by CLEVELAND

zat one everything went black i think...

upyerbum - 1-17-2006 at 03:16 PM

I've got some Greg Ginn solo stuff that sounds a lot like old Black Flag. (go figure)

crazyfists28 - 1-17-2006 at 06:36 PM

still play the my war cassette i got years ago and the only greg ginn i have is the album called dick, never really got into it though, my war is near the top of my all time list...