Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Complete and Total RAGE

XHonusWagnerX - 2-8-2006 at 02:48 PM

Im having such a shitty day at work today and Ive been messaging back and forth with a friend mainly about some problems and I just explained some big issues I have with my family and that got me all pissed off about that.

Im totally ready to snap and should probably leave work early, but I dont want to scrap a week when Ill end up with good overtime money.

I can SO understand the people that just snap and shoot up a place, especially if its a place they work in. People are fucking ASSHOLES! No one cares about anyone else... there is NO form of a team in most work places... The company is out for the bottom line and thats IT! Im not a hippie and Im not looking for anything free, but when the company says LETS WORK TOGETHER TO FIX A PROBLEM and I bust my ass to get things on my side straight then FUCKING DO SOMETHING! Dont just never mention it again like Im retarted and Ill forget or think it never happened!

The fucking world sucks!!! People suck!! Working Sucks!! Corporate Amerikkka sucks!! Gas Prices suck!!! Most new Hardcore Sucks!!! Feudes between cities because of hardcore bands are STUPID! The wages paid to pro athelites are STUPID!! Ranting about shit like this on a message board is stupid!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XHonusWagnerX - 2-14-2006 at 10:14 AM

wow... as pissed as I was the day I wrote all that, I think I still agree with all of it even though Im slightly calmer today.

Discipline - 2-14-2006 at 04:40 PM

In the immortal words of Denis Leary, "life sucks, get a fucking helmet!"

JawnDiablo - 2-14-2006 at 06:17 PM

i work with rednecks who shit their own underpants and lust after their 12 year old stepdaughter.
they are the worst

BDx13 - 2-14-2006 at 11:52 PM

i was totally afraid to reply to Honus's original post.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-15-2006 at 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i was totally afraid to reply to Honus's original post.

hahaha... Im sory Duane!

BDx13 - 2-15-2006 at 10:05 AM

no reason to apologize. this is the hate forum, and you really brought that shit!

moron - 3-3-2006 at 07:01 PM

Get your boss fired. It'll make you feel really fucking good. Trust me.

XHonusWagnerX - 3-4-2006 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by moron
Get your boss fired. It'll make you feel really fucking good. Trust me.

hahah.... I wish I knew how!