Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

smokey and the bandit

clevohardcore - 2-8-2006 at 03:01 PM

You ever like this movie? I loved it as a kid, but I never noticed how fucking hot Sally Field was. WOW! She had a nce ass. Small boobies but damn that ass was on fire.

clevohardcore - 2-8-2006 at 03:11 PM

O and WHAT THE HELL DID THE BANDIT DO ANYWAY? what the hell is he runnign froma dn why are the Police always lookin for him?

clevohardcore - 2-8-2006 at 03:12 PM

he runnign froma dn

= he running from and

XHonusWagnerX - 2-8-2006 at 03:14 PM

In part one he was running blocker for a truck full of Coors Beer because it was 'bootlegging' to carry Coors out of a certain area.

I got all 3 of those movies on one DVD and I actually watched them all on Saturday.
Its awesome. I got the DVD for free at Circuit City for signing up for somethign that I canceled
the next day!

clevohardcore - 2-8-2006 at 04:05 PM

I have to watch this in its entirety. Where the dvds a good price? I think I might have to pick them up in a couple days.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-8-2006 at 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by clevohardcore
I have to watch this in its entirety. Where the dvds a good price? I think I might have to pick them up in a couple days.

Circuit City or Best Buy. Its called the "Pursuit Pack" its all 3 movies on one double sided DVD.

defstarsteve - 2-8-2006 at 04:34 PM

used to be you couldn't get coors east of the mississippi

the bet was to get it across to GA in like 24 hours or something...
basically the same thing as running moonshine...

damn government control of booze

pretty funny films, and yeah sally field was easy on the eyes

BDx13 - 2-8-2006 at 05:03 PM

just watched the first one not too long ago myself.
i've been dying to watch some cannonball run, too.

clevohardcore - 2-8-2006 at 05:25 PM

HAHAHAAHAHmy Dad was all over that movie. I wathced it with him when I was a youngster. I bet that movei is funny. I got to check that out too. I remember those mobvies were always played on channel 43 here in cleveland and it was always on saturday afternoons.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-8-2006 at 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD

i've been dying to watch some cannonball run, too.

I LOVE that movie! I gotta get part 2 on DVD!

tireironsaint - 2-8-2006 at 09:22 PM

I loved that shit when I was a kid. Cannonball Run and the Any Which Way movies with Eastwood and the Orangutan were favorites too. I also had a huge hard on for Sally Fields when I was first hitting puberty, I'm sure all the movies she was in like that one had a lot to do with that.

JawnDiablo - 2-8-2006 at 09:32 PM

my first car was supposed to be a 1977 trans am
custom painted whit with blue graphics and interior
6.6 lliter V8 and a 4 speed manual
t tops and all
some cat in Darby restored it
but i came up $500 short and the next cat with the cash got it....good thing, that car woulda killed me

thedog - 2-9-2006 at 01:34 AM

I just got the Bandit Pursuit Pack dvd from Bestbuy w/ christmas gift cards,
i think it was like $15.

both the Cannonball movies are fuckin classic too,
i have the first one on dvd but i have never seen a dvd for part 2 in stores.

Dave - 2-9-2006 at 08:04 AM

thosea are all classics, i loved that Jackie Chan was in cannonball run. funny shit, i have to get those on DVD

Boogie Capone - 2-9-2006 at 08:43 PM

A friend and I were just talking about this movie the other day. We starting singing "east bound and down". I use to have the Trans Am jacket as a kid. Classic movie.