Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

What are you doing differently so far?

BDx13 - 2-14-2006 at 02:54 PM

...and what else do you hope to change as you progress?

The two main things for me so far have been

- smaller portions and no... ok fewer... seconds.

- i've always drank a lot of water, but i've probably doubled my daily consumption to about three liters a day. i guess it makes you feel more full, which is good, but now if i don't drink a lot, i tend to get a little dehydrated feeling.

Work should be slowing down a bit by next week, so i hope to start exercising regularly.

CR83 - 2-14-2006 at 03:39 PM

I stopped drinking. That has helped because once I start it is like I can't stop. I also get good sources of protein every time I eat and I mean every time. I also space out my eating to every 3 hours.

I hope to lose some around the waist and then keep building muscle. I'm doing circuit training then I do a dumbbell routine starting at 60 pounds down to 10 pounds in incriments of 5 pounds. I'm seeing some gains to which is nice. Mrs. Reed83 even commented.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-15-2006 at 06:49 AM

I think I need to start with more water, but I hate it. Im a diet coke guy.

I also need to get some damn energy and do some exercizing. even just some walking.... come on nice weather!

BDx13 - 2-15-2006 at 10:04 AM

i've also been eating a lot more fruit. probably three pieces a day. clementines rule.
now i gotta start reppin' more veggies.

CR83 - 2-15-2006 at 11:51 AM

Clementines are fucking great. I whack down three before every game. So good. My Shortie likes them too.

BDx13 - 2-15-2006 at 12:33 PM

clementines, bananas, pears. yum.