Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Almighty Lumberjacks Of Death

Discipline - 2-17-2006 at 04:40 PM

Just got the complete collection of their stuff called "Always Out of Control But Never Out Of Beer" from Disconnected records. I fucking love these guys. The label also put out a collection of Pitbull stuff I might pick up.

tireironsaint - 2-17-2006 at 07:59 PM

I keep hearing good things about this band, but up until a few months ago I had never even heard their name.

Discipline - 2-17-2006 at 08:27 PM

I heard a couple of songs on a mix tape years ago and always remembered the name. I saw an ad for the release and checked it out. I got it cheap from TKO.

You can check out a couple of songs here. http://www.disconnectedrecords.com/

DHC4LIFE - 2-17-2006 at 08:55 PM

its good to here about A.L.D they have been around since the mid 80s, shit they were the first show i saw when i was 15, im 32 now, they played alot of great shows here in detroit. my brother jake plays bass for them also in Dogz Of War, there was talk of a tour but dont hold your breath........it would be cool though.

Voodoobillyman - 2-18-2006 at 01:15 AM

Off topic a bit, I am about to catch the Koffin kats in town from your own detroit...........can;t wait, these dudes are fuckin awesome at the Psychobilly

brooklyn - 2-18-2006 at 03:22 AM

got that cd too. It's very good!

DHC4LIFE - 2-18-2006 at 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Off topic a bit, I am about to catch the Koffin kats in town from your own detroit...........can;t wait, these dudes are fuckin awesome at the Psychobilly

Koffin Kats are a great band, kickass live show also, dude rocks the stand up bass!