Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Weeks 7 Weigh Ins

CR83 - 2-20-2006 at 12:04 PM

I'm up .5 pounds. I'm surprised that it was only that much. I'm at 183. I ate like shit and drank over the weekend. I figured I woul dbe up at least two. Thank God. Back at it this week.

Discipline - 2-20-2006 at 12:49 PM

Back on track this week. Down 1 pound.

CR83 - 2-20-2006 at 03:07 PM

Discipline, great job man. Keep it up.

Voodoobillyman - 2-22-2006 at 05:53 PM

Even though I wasnt acknowledged for being one of the few who have stuck with this in your favorite posters thread here it is...........down 2 more pounds, I am at 200 exactly, one more and I can officialy say I'm at the 190s again...holy caca

CR83 - 2-22-2006 at 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Even though I wasnt acknowledged for being one of the few who have stuck with this in your favorite posters thread here it is...........down 2 more pounds, I am at 200 exactly, one more and I can officialy say I'm at the 190s again...holy caca

Voodoo, sorry about you not being on my favorites. Please don't hate me.

That is awesome news! CONGRATS!!!

BDx13 - 2-22-2006 at 06:55 PM

man, i'm excited for billy. rounding down to the next hundred must feel like a huge success. ...one i won't be experiencing for a LONG time.

I've been out of town, so i'll weigh in tomorrow morning.

Voodoobillyman - 2-23-2006 at 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Quote:

I was just fuckin around big guy...........by the by I ran my ass off yesterday and came in this morning and weighed in at 199.5.......I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDx13 - 2-23-2006 at 11:01 AM

ooooh... up a few more, back to 287.
seven weeks, three pounds? poor form.

CR83 - 2-23-2006 at 12:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisReed83
Quote:

Voodoo, it's totally cool Bud. I'm so glad you are losing. What have you been doing to get the weight off? Just cardio? Or eating better with it? Pelase share man!

I was just fuckin around big guy...........by the by I ran my ass off yesterday and came in this morning and weighed in at 199.5.......I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voodoobillyman - 2-23-2006 at 01:13 PM

eating better and earlier in the evening, can't eat after 8 pm sharp. then running 3 times a week and taking hydroxycut. Shit works.

CR83 - 2-24-2006 at 10:36 AM

Awesome. I'm glad you posted about Hydroxycut. I know you really need to step up the Cardio with the Thermo's. Thanks Bro!