Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I hate wind

moron - 12-1-2004 at 11:19 AM

of all of the weather phenomenon, I hate wind the most. It messes up my hair, it pushes my car around while Im driving and it BROKE MY GODDAMN UMBRELLA THIS MORNING!!!

I got soaked. Fuck wind. If it were a person, I'd give it a swift kick to the nuts.

DAN SMASH - 12-1-2004 at 06:40 PM

nah bud, wind is ok, fog is the bastard in my book- far too fucking evil that stuff!

SAAAAARS - 12-1-2004 at 10:03 PM

all of the things you said happened to me today as well

fuck the wind

tireironsaint - 12-2-2004 at 01:54 AM

Nah, you're all wrong, it's ice that really fucking sucks, I almost killed myself on the one icy patch I hit on my drive home from work tonight. What really pissed me off was that a couple of days ago the whole drive from home to work was covered in ice and I was driving happily along tonight because it looked completely clear until I hit this one spot less than a block from home and was lucky only because nobody else was out there at the same time. It just so happens that it was in a spot bordered by steep drop offs on both sides, so I'm VERY happy to report that I was able to keep the car on the road, even if I was ALL OVER the fucking road there. Maybe it's just me, but I'll take a bit of a breeze or some fog over that shit ANY DAY.

RomanticViolence - 12-17-2004 at 11:32 AM

I agree with all of your weather stories... but... have you ever seen what rainy weather does to the bipolar people? Now thats some serious shit right there! It fucks with there brains and makes those people crazy...

GabeTexasGAMC - 12-17-2004 at 12:38 PM

in s. califas the winds like 60mph and knocked over an fucking 18 wheeler off the highway! seriously, how fucked up is that!?!