Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

BEER COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

clevohardcore - 2-25-2006 at 11:14 AM

I got a huge collection of IMPORTS and MICROBREW BEERS and even some domestics. Each of the bottles are completely full. I collected them but I am moving selling my house so I will have no room for them. I have been collecting them since 1995. Many Canadian, German, American, and others. I could take pictures if anyone is interested. they would be great in anyones bar for a beer collection as a display. I wouldn't advise drinking them because they would probably taste like shit.

Spoiler - 2-25-2006 at 11:17 AM

how much are you asking

BDx13 - 2-25-2006 at 12:03 PM

interesting. do you keep them on display? it's not something i need for my place, but i'd like to see a photo of that! how many would you say you have?

XHonusWagnerX - 2-25-2006 at 12:39 PM

I have a soda collection like that!

clevohardcore - 2-25-2006 at 02:13 PM

About 400 I believe. Let me get some pictures up. I have been finishing off the basement and put in a bar, but since I am selling the house it was put off. So I never got to finish the basement and display them. I'll take some pictures.

crazyfists28 - 2-25-2006 at 03:21 PM

i dont think i could have a beer collection sitting around unused even if they tasted bad, i'd feel obligated to consume them sooner than later

clevohardcore - 2-26-2006 at 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
i dont think i could have a beer collection sitting around unused even if they tasted bad, i'd feel obligated to consume them sooner than later

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :P

XHonusWagnerX - 2-26-2006 at 11:42 AM

This isnt a collection, but its a picture I took after we bought a ton of soda because it was .50 cents per 2 liter for a big Stop & Shop sale.

Heres most of my soda 'collection'

crazyfists28 - 2-26-2006 at 03:03 PM

.50 cents for pepsi products..damn!!! i'd stock up as well, usually its only store brand or generic shit thats that cheap....nice collection

Kid Ugly - 2-26-2006 at 06:18 PM

Is that the Maxx in there?

XHonusWagnerX - 2-26-2006 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kid Ugly
Is that the Maxx in there?

yup. Its The Maxx, Deadpool, Francine & Katchoo from Straingers in Paradise and 'The Idol' from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

crazyfists28 - 2-26-2006 at 06:49 PM

i think i see a heineken in the back there!!!! tisk tisk tisk!! kidding

MyOwnWay - 2-26-2006 at 07:49 PM

Pepsi blue

Motley Brew

Damn, how much are you asking, I'll consider it. How would you ship so that the contents would be "safe"?

Voodoobillyman - 2-26-2006 at 08:06 PM

Honus..........where the fuck did you get that MAXX bust?????? That is awesome, Sam Kieth is my all time favorite comic book artist ever.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-26-2006 at 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MyOwnWay
Pepsi blue

Motley Brew

Damn, how much are you asking, I'll consider it. How would you ship so that the contents would be "safe"?

Im not the one selling anything, I was just posting pics. Sorry!

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
i think i see a heineken in the back there!!!! tisk tisk tisk!! kidding

hahah.... good eye! That was a House of Pain 40 oz.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-26-2006 at 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Voodoobillyman
Honus..........where the fuck did you get that MAXX bust?????? That is awesome, Sam Kieth is my all time favorite comic book artist ever.

It was a Christmas present, but they are still around if you look.

I actually like this Maxx statue better than the one I have.

MAXX STATUE ON EBAY NOW

DIFFERANT MAXX STATUE ON EBAY

SAM KIETH 'LEGS' STATUE

clevohardcore - 2-27-2006 at 03:33 AM

I have never heard of these things. What are they?

Voodoobillyman - 2-27-2006 at 09:11 AM

those are awesome, I am going to check into them on Ebay for sure

GabeTexasGAMC - 2-27-2006 at 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
This isnt a collection, but its a picture I took after we bought a ton of soda because it was .50 cents per 2 liter for a big Stop & Shop sale.

Heres most of my soda 'collection'

Youre one wierd dude.
but you have good taste in comics.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-27-2006 at 12:24 PM

hahaha... I know Im weird, its all good!

The best thing about those pictures is that, thats my Chung King just hanging out in the back ground with all the coke bottles.

BDx13 - 2-27-2006 at 12:26 PM

haha! i used to have a coke collection when i was straight edge!

now, where are we with the pics of the beer?

XHonusWagnerX - 2-27-2006 at 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
haha! i used to have a coke collection when i was straight edge!

now, where are we with the pics of the beer?

Im not sure if I still have it or not, but I had a bottle of this stuff I got in Germany that was a mixture in one bottle. 1/2 Beer & 1/2 Cola. anyone have any thoughts on how that might taste?

Discipline - 2-27-2006 at 12:35 PM

Nasty.

BDx13 - 2-27-2006 at 01:17 PM

i've had it. in germany, in fact. not the packaged product you're describing, but made in a bar. i wasn't a fan. the concept is similar to that of the shandy, which is half ginger ale and half beer, and is popular in the uk. i'm a huge fan of the shandy. it's gay, but it's deliciously refreshing. i usually go with sprite or 7up and fosters. mmmmmmm...

clevohardcore - 2-27-2006 at 02:52 PM

I will post tonight the beer pics tonight..

Mute98 - 2-27-2006 at 09:40 PM

whats coke II?

XHonusWagnerX - 2-28-2006 at 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mute98
whats coke II?

well first there was COCA-COLA. Then they discontinued it and made NEW COKE. That lasted less than a year because NEW COKE was a total flop so they created COCA-COLA CLASSIC, but to save face they kept making NEW COKE and packaged it as COKE II. COKE II lasted an even shorter time than NEW COKE so the cans are pretty rare and that one is actually full.

Discipline - 2-28-2006 at 09:35 AM

I remember years ago my friends dad worked for a company that made cans for Coke here in Canada, might have just been Ontario. Anyways, every once in a while they would come up with new cans for different promotions and shit and he had a huge collection of that shit. He also had different prototypes for cans they would try out. He had one that looked like a regular Diet Coke can but instead if metal it was flexible plastic, and it was full and sealed. It was cool.

This is also back when cans up here were smaller than the cans in the US.

XHonusWagnerX - 2-28-2006 at 09:36 AM

Yah Ive seen those plastic cans. They never made them because they didnt seal properly.

BDx13 - 2-28-2006 at 09:50 AM

Honus, you might have to visit The Museum of Beverage Containers and Advertising in Tennessee. I stopped there during a cross-country drive. Wild stuff.

http://www.gono.com/museum2003/museum.htm

XHonusWagnerX - 2-28-2006 at 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Honus, you might have to visit The Museum of Beverage Containers and Advertising in Tennessee. I stopped there during a cross-country drive. Wild stuff.

http://www.gono.com/museum2003/museum.htm

that sounds cool. I really want to goto 'the world of coca-cola' in Atlanta. Theres one in Vegas, but the Atlanta one has a HUGE soda fountain with like 30 sodas from around the world you can drink for free.