Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

I fucked myself up big time.

RomanticViolence - 3-7-2006 at 12:25 AM

I twisted/ fucked my ankle up . When i',m sober i'll put the pictures up.

Discipline - 3-7-2006 at 12:33 AM

That's not good.:( Hope you feel better.

newbreedbrian - 3-7-2006 at 01:53 AM

shittiness. get well soon m'k?

XHonusWagnerX - 3-7-2006 at 07:20 AM

That really sucks! Hope you feel better R.V.

DaveMoral - 3-7-2006 at 11:07 PM

I hate injuries. I have messed up knees and weak ankles. Thankfully I don't misstep too much.

Once I was at work and I was an idiot, and I was scraping a huge dry ancient paint glob off this vent cover so it could be covered with wallpaper... I was using a single edge razor blade and dumbass me, I was doing it towards me and my finger that was steadying the vent cover... blade slipped, cut my index finger deep. Bled like hell, toughed the day out but didn't do much but paste sheets... never went to the doctor, just made a makeshift splint, lots of bandages and this Chinese herbal powder called Yunnan Paiyao that helps stop bleeding and helps to heal cuts quicker. Anyway, I can no longer straighten my right index finger fully...

RomanticViolence - 3-9-2006 at 03:56 PM

Ok, so the swelling has gone down a little (it's still alittle deformed though) and i can walk on it alittle.
It just looks so damn yucky.

RomanticViolence - 3-9-2006 at 04:00 PM

My ankle is deformed and bruised.
I hope it goes back to normal soon.

BDx13 - 3-9-2006 at 04:43 PM

woah! that second one is serious!

Discipline - 3-9-2006 at 05:15 PM

DAMN!

SAAAAARS - 3-9-2006 at 06:34 PM

agh! i did something like that to my ankle playing soccer once. i had to keep it wrapped up and they made me use crutches at school haha. i hope it feels better!

and is there a good story to accompany the injury? you failed to mention it, missy

crazyfists28 - 3-9-2006 at 07:04 PM

thats one hot ankle, dont ever change!!!...get better

RomanticViolence - 3-9-2006 at 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SAAAAARS
and is there a good story to accompany the injury? you failed to mention it, missy

I'm not going to get into the whole story.. but the night involved lots of beer, running through the swamps and jumping through fire pits.

I?m just an asshole.
That is all.

Discipline - 3-9-2006 at 09:55 PM

At least yer honest.

JawnDiablo - 3-9-2006 at 11:41 PM

fuck it...it'll heal and then you'll probably do it again...well i probably would...