Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

crappy weekend

JawnDiablo - 3-13-2006 at 02:25 PM

yeah had a shitter of a wekend so i took the day off
went to the post offfice to mail Honus his stuff and stopped off at Cawleys and had me 3 tall bloody marys while i waited for takeout.....a beautiful day here....living out love songs for the unloved...minus the part about being strung out on blow....

SAAAAARS - 3-13-2006 at 02:51 PM

my weekend was pretty crappy, too. i pretty much cut off society and hung out alone. at least you drank, i just slept.

KyleOz - 3-13-2006 at 02:55 PM

I drank schaefer, packed my bags for vegas, read the paper and played Shenmue 2 a lot.

XHonusWagnerX - 3-13-2006 at 03:14 PM

Friday I went out for dinner with my roommate then went home and watched TV and fell asleep on the couch.

Saturday I went for lunch alone and to a record store looking for Creep Division (No luck). Then went home and started taking pictures of the Slapshot stuff for an "Official List of the Collection". I also watched the movie Eraserhead (which sucked).

Sunday I had plans to do 2 differant things that both fell through so that sucked A LOT! I ended up croping some of my pictures then watched the Lou Gehrig story on TV and slept on and off on the couch til dinner time. I ate, watched Family Guy and went to bed at about 10:30.

Another boring weekend and the begining of another shitty week at work.

JawnDiablo - 3-13-2006 at 03:39 PM

hmmmm at least i havent gone back to work yet....