Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

tattooed. . .

BKT - 3-15-2006 at 12:23 PM

So I have my legs done, back and my upper arms, yesterday I finally started my lower sleeve. It was like getting my first tat all over again. I had been toying with the idea for a long time and was putting it off. Well now I have started and there is no turning back, I am glad.

Thats all i have to say about that.

MM.

BDx13 - 3-15-2006 at 12:29 PM

pics?

i've long debated how far down to take arm tattoos.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 3-15-2006 at 12:54 PM

I recently took my shit all the way down to my hands...I work a square office job and have tattoos on my hands, neck, arms.

XHonusWagnerX - 3-15-2006 at 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JUICE MAYNE MSHC
I recently took my shit all the way down to my hands...I work a square office job and have tattoos on my hands, neck, arms.

what do the other people in the office thing? bosses?
What did they think when you first started the job?

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 3-15-2006 at 01:42 PM

they don't care...a lot of people are afraid to talk to me. Every now and again some woman will ask me about my tattoos or tattoos in general but mostly no one says anything to me about it.

KyleOz - 3-15-2006 at 06:00 PM

I can't wait until I get something done.

I think as long as the person is qualified for the job, tattoos shouldn't matter.

I think believing the stigma it has been surrounded with in this day and age is ignorant.

clevohardcore - 3-15-2006 at 10:24 PM

shit now a days tattoos are a job requirement.

DaveMoral - 3-15-2006 at 11:53 PM

I want to get full sleeves done... I've got one on my upper right arm... it's a religious tattoo so I'm a little concerned with the reaction it will get from my clientele... it's got Arabic script and a depiction of Muhammad's grandson Husayn riding a horse with is sword drawn(it's in homage to the day of Ashura, the day of his martyrdom... very significant for Shi'a Muslims). I want to do a ship on my forearm area to depict Noah's ark and an Islamic variation on praying hands... but I'm not so sure I want to wear long sleeves to work all the time. The other ink I've got is in hidden areas... upper and lower back.

I knew this dude back home though, he was a cook, straight edge skinhead with an X on his hand and "suicidal" on his forehead... had a good job though.

SAAAAARS - 3-16-2006 at 05:25 PM

Quote:

what are they of?

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 3-16-2006 at 05:37 PM

you mean my hands or all my tattoos?

SAAAAARS - 3-16-2006 at 08:48 PM

all of em, i'm intrigued

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 3-16-2006 at 09:03 PM

ok...well I guess you can look at the pics on my MySpace page
www.myspace.com/juicyjoel

upyerbum - 3-17-2006 at 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
pics?

i've long debated how far down to take arm tattoos.

If you start at the wrist it becomes a non-issue.
My first tattoo was on m the inside of my forearm, cuz I wanted to be able to look at it. (I was only fifteen)

XHonusWagnerX - 3-17-2006 at 09:11 AM

Quote:

Thats not seriously your car is it!?!

I think I need to check out your band... The logo is awesome!

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 3-17-2006 at 10:27 AM

nah it's not mine...the car belongs to this southern rock band called Rebel Son from NC.

Discipline - 3-17-2006 at 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:

Thats not seriously your car is it!?!

I think I need to check out your band... The logo is awesome!

Clenched Fist rock. You seriously need to check those guys out. NOW!

RIGHT NOW!