Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

old cunts who shouldnt have the drivers license

Voodoobillyman - 3-27-2006 at 01:42 PM

Yeah, I have my wife and baby in the car with me and were leaving the grocery store, and here comes some 80 year old dried up fuckin twat drivin his large and in charge caddy bounding through the empty parking spots to cut over to the next lane in the lot. He either A: fails to see me and decides it's all clear for his piss of an excuse for driving illegaly to cut corners or B: sees me and fully expects me with the right of way to yield to his pruney ass. Again I had my family with me so I did in fact yield, then proceeded to lay on the horn and show him in universal sign language that hes number 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckin old mutherfucker, I wanted to get out and pull him from his car and end his fucking pathetic excuse for a hangin on life right there, but I realized what it would actually be like to beat an 80 year old man to death over something where no one was "officialy" hurt. All I can say is they need to come up with a way to moniter this sos these old fucks stop driving through stores and on to sidewalks and etc.....killing and maiming innocent fucks while they get through it all fine in their old fuck tanks that barely get scratched!!!! FUCK THE OLD, we need to stop trying to hold on for as long as possible and die with some fucking dignity, I dont want to make it past the point where i forget who i am and begin shitting myself on a regular basis, THAT IS NOT LIVING!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voodoobillyman - 3-27-2006 at 01:44 PM

Legalize assisted suicide and make it mandatory for those who are no longer coherent and cannot take care of themselves, this would be a tremendous ease on the healthcare system over all. I am done with this rant.

RomanticViolence - 3-28-2006 at 03:31 PM

Yeah... asshole drivers suck.
I'm glad i don't carry a gun around with me.

Kid Ugly - 3-28-2006 at 07:30 PM

Society as a whole should be glad I don't have a gun. They should be so happy that they should reward me with a gun.

DaveMoral - 4-1-2006 at 01:10 AM

I have a couple guns, I don't carry 'em though... I get really road ragey...

XHonusWagnerX - 4-2-2006 at 12:21 AM

If I had a gun I would have totally been on a killing spree by now.

DaveMoral - 4-2-2006 at 11:28 AM

When you have them it's good to keep them tucked away in the closet to the point that you forget about 'em...