Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Atreyu

XHonusWagnerX - 4-5-2006 at 01:42 PM

Honestly...

DeathByForce - 4-5-2006 at 01:51 PM

I think their following is the worst appeal. They're pretty terrible but catchy as hell. I like a couple tracks. Overall though, gay.

Voodoobillyman - 4-5-2006 at 01:55 PM

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have a chronic case of the GAY, I'm sorry Atreyu..............your GAY is terminal.

tireironsaint - 4-5-2006 at 02:05 PM

So far into gay they're almost out the other side. It's like they ran into the closet and found a magical doorway to a land of limp wrists and rainbows.

BDx13 - 4-5-2006 at 02:18 PM

i grabbed a copy of 'suicide notes...' from my sisterinlaw, but haven't listened to it (or anything else of their's).

their new album debuted at #9 on billboard this week. how do ya feel about that?!

DeathByForce - 4-5-2006 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
their new album debuted at #9 on billboard this week. how do ya feel about that?!

mildly violated!

tireironsaint - 4-5-2006 at 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
Call me completely and utterly unsurprised. Now if something that was actually good was in the top 1000 on billboard, then I would be in shock. I know plenty of good stuff has been in the past, but at this point in history there is no such thing as good music on the charts.

Gooch - 4-5-2006 at 04:04 PM

I know nothing about this band. Never heard them. The only thing I know is that a lot of people seem to make fun of them. I assume they are one of these pop-punk saves the day / blink 182 type bands?

Discipline - 4-5-2006 at 04:06 PM

They have a giant case of the gay. They suck at least as much underaged dick as Michael Jackson.

Dan - 4-5-2006 at 04:08 PM

5-alarm gay.

XnMeX - 4-5-2006 at 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
So far into gay it's like they ran into the closet and found a magical doorway to a land of limp wrists and rainbows.

A+

JawnDiablo - 4-5-2006 at 05:10 PM

gots da gay

XHonusWagnerX - 4-5-2006 at 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooch
I know nothing about this band. Never heard them. The only thing I know is that a lot of people seem to make fun of them. I assume they are one of these pop-punk saves the day / blink 182 type bands?

Nope. They are like a Nu-Metal version of a hardcore band... maybe? Like Nu-Hardcore or something.

Jackasses with girls pants and white belts and shaggy beatle-esc haircuts.

Kid Ugly - 4-5-2006 at 05:48 PM

Nu-Gay is more like it.

Voodoobillyman - 4-5-2006 at 07:06 PM

They have so much of the GAY that the GAY community is trying to sue their GAY asses for copyright infringement. They are no longer welcome in San Fransisco.

DaveMoral - 4-5-2006 at 08:00 PM

They're so gay they're practically straight... they're like the great Hardcore Metal Swindle and all bands like them.

My first impression was "3rd rate 18 Visions rip-off" and that was AFTER 18 Visions was actually a good band... prior to their transition into Godsmack.

They are a Nu-Hair band.

The fact that their album is at the top of the charts makes me feel like my culture has been ass raped and exploited.

KyleOz - 4-5-2006 at 10:21 PM

Garbage

newbreedbrian - 4-5-2006 at 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooch

thedog - 4-5-2006 at 11:48 PM

wouldnt know em if i heard em.
i can only imagine that they are indeed gay.