Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Hi! new guy here

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 12:09 AM

Hi! new guy from Sweden here!

Been reading this forum for a very long time now and i think it's time i become a member.

So what can i say about me....

Well 21 years old unemployed guy from sweden and i'm into hardcore/punk kinda music, movies, photo/movie editing..well i'm learning. And a bunch of other stuff.

Peace out!

and bare with me on the spelling ok?

tireironsaint - 4-26-2006 at 12:32 AM

Welcome aboard, ya damn foreigner. Nice avatar.

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 12:38 AM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av tireironsaint
Welcome aboard, ya damn foreigner. Nice avatar.

Haha thanks!

thedog - 4-26-2006 at 01:05 AM

welcome to the party.

thedog - 4-26-2006 at 01:06 AM

welcome to the party.

GabeTexasGAMC - 4-26-2006 at 04:45 AM

invite me over to sweden to drink vodka and hit on blondes!

XHonusWagnerX - 4-26-2006 at 05:37 AM

Welcome! The more the merrier!

clevohardcore - 4-26-2006 at 06:19 AM

Ya Sweden has many hot chicks so I hear.....

upyerbum - 4-26-2006 at 07:17 AM

Mork, mork, mork.

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 08:32 AM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av GabeTexasGAMC
invite me over to sweden to drink vodka and hit on blondes!

Of course! But here in Sweden we drink "br?nnvin". Vodka is more a russian thing.

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 08:34 AM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av clevohardcore
Ya Sweden has many hot chicks so I hear.....

So doe's the Americans..

GabeTexasGAMC - 4-26-2006 at 12:48 PM

vodka, jager, tequilla, lets get loaded!

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 01:07 PM

Quote:
vodka, jager, tequilla, lets get loaded!

Hell Yeah!!

BDx13 - 4-26-2006 at 01:15 PM

yo what's up Lowlife, welcome to the Thorp Board. If you've been hanging out here for a while, you already know this a pretty mellow board, but the active members are all good people. and of course, we have a monthly contest, so come up with some good posts and get people talking, and you might just win.

sweeden, huh? excellent. we have another regular from there as well. helps to have input on topics from people in other parts of the world, brings a fresh perspective.

ok, NOW let's get loaded.

thedog - 4-26-2006 at 01:22 PM

Swedes are Cool!

moron - 4-26-2006 at 01:40 PM

Welcome. We should all definitely get loaded, because I dont think there've been too many drunk posts lately. My coworker just brought back some rum from Haiti for me so Im game!

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av BD
yo what's up Lowlife, welcome to the Thorp Board. If you've been hanging out here for a while, you already know this a pretty mellow board, but the active members are all good people. and of course, we have a monthly contest, so come up with some good posts and get people talking, and you might just win.

sweeden, huh? excellent. we have another regular from there as well. helps to have input on topics from people in other parts of the world, brings a fresh perspective.

ok, NOW let's get loaded.

Yeah i noticed that this board are pretty mellow and the members are good laid back people, i like that. It's great that you've got that contest. Just hope i win sometime.

Yup i saw a dude from Stockholm here.

Yeah let's get wasted!!

Peace

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 02:16 PM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av moron
Welcome. We should all definitely get loaded, because I dont think there've been too many drunk posts lately. My coworker just brought back some rum from Haiti for me so Im game!

Thanks.

I will probably do some drunk posts on friday. Gotta go and by som jager and beer tomorrow i think. Rum huh..never tried that before.

moron - 4-26-2006 at 02:20 PM

Rum is just another one of the devil's concoctions that is ooooooooooh sooooooooooo good!

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 02:25 PM

Quote:
Rum is just another one of the devil's concoctions that is ooooooooooh sooooooooooo good!

Okey haha, when i hear the word rum i allways think of pirates. Will you recomend a rum?

DAK - 4-26-2006 at 02:46 PM

Welcome.

moron - 4-26-2006 at 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowlife
Will you recomend a rum?

One that my friends introduced me to is Cruzan rum. They make all sorts of flavors and just regular rum. Very good stuff with a nice flavor. It can get you nice and fucked up.

The stuff that my coworker got me from Haiti is called Barbancourt. This stuff is pretty damn strong, but it's got a really good taste. Im not sure how easily you'll be able to find these in Sweden, but give em a shot if you can find them!

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 03:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lowlife
Will you recomend a rum?

One that my friends introduced me to is Cruzan rum. They make all sorts of flavors and just regular rum. Very good stuff with a nice flavor. It can get you nice and fucked up.

The stuff that my coworker got me from Haiti is called Barbancourt. This stuff is pretty damn strong, but it's got a really good taste. Im not sure how easily you'll be able to find these in Sweden, but give em a shot if you can find them!

I found cruzan..will probably check that one out. unfortenly i didn't find barbancourt. Do you just drink em clean or do you mix with som other stuff?

moron - 4-26-2006 at 04:10 PM

Usually I mix them with a little bit of some sort of fruit juice, usually cranberry. Sometimes I'll just pour it in a glass and sip. I rarely do shots of it though. I save my shots for Tequila!

DaveMoral - 4-26-2006 at 04:28 PM

Welcome aboard matey! Yaaaaaaargh

Lowlife - 4-26-2006 at 10:33 PM

Quote:
Usually I mix them with a little bit of some sort of fruit juice, usually cranberry. Sometimes I'll just pour it in a glass and sip. I rarely do shots of it though. I save my shots for Tequila!

Okey sounds tasty. You don't mix it with cola? Beacuse rum and cola are pretty usual around here though.

GabeTexasGAMC - 4-26-2006 at 11:02 PM

dude... find me some swede girls to violate!

BDx13 - 4-27-2006 at 12:25 AM

Wray and Nephew's Overproof rum.
Find this shit, mix it with cola and start drinkin!

HELLLLOOOOO 63%!

XnMeX - 4-27-2006 at 09:31 AM

Welcome to the Thorp board! You have just reserved your spot in hell. Enjoy! ;)

Lowlife - 4-27-2006 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
dude... find me some swede girls to violate!

haha okey i'll do it, if you hook me up with some american chicks.

Lowlife - 4-27-2006 at 09:57 AM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av BD
Wray and Nephew's Overproof rum.
Find this shit, mix it with cola and start drinkin!

HELLLLOOOOO 63%!

I doub't that i'll find that here, maybe order it over the net. 63% thats for a real pirate yarrrr!!

Lowlife - 4-27-2006 at 09:58 AM

Quote:
Ursprugligen inlagt av XnMeX
Welcome to the Thorp board! You have just reserved your spot in hell. Enjoy! ;)

Thanks man, love your design work btw.