Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

ANIMAL ABUSE

DAN SMASH - 9-3-2004 at 06:25 AM

I fucking hate people who abuse animals.

especially the murderous bastards we have have in england who hunt foxes with packs of dogs.

i think we should turn the tables on those fuckers,
get a group of us together, each armed with a trial bike and baseball bat, give them a half hour start on foot and hunt the bastards down.

poetic fucking justice.

Big Ugly - 9-9-2004 at 05:38 PM

Yes, cause that would really solve the problem.

tireironsaint - 9-9-2004 at 06:32 PM

In the words of Mike Muir (on an admittedly less than great album) "two wrongs don't make a right, but they make me feel a whole lot better".

Big Ugly - 9-10-2004 at 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Boycott Christian HC
Fox hunting is sooooo fucking dumb
Entertainment for the "high society" a.k.a. bunch of bored idiots

Why the fuck is still around, Labour has been in power long enough
Blair is sometimes more conservative than the Tories

Bull fighting is dumb too

Bull fighting may be fuckin stupid but you can't tell me you don't laugh yer ass off when you see a clip of one of those prissy bitches getting nailed by the bull.

Miss Bitch - 9-13-2004 at 01:27 AM

I would like to cockfight.

GabeTexasGAMC - 9-13-2004 at 11:24 AM

why cant the rich just go back to old fart orgies.

tireironsaint - 9-13-2004 at 12:19 PM

Damn, I thought it was just Junior High boys who had fart orgies.....

DAN SMASH - 9-14-2004 at 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tireironsaint
In the words of Mike Muir (on an admittedly less than great album) "two wrongs don't make a right, but they make me feel a whole lot better".

S/T- "possesed to skate" 12" e.p. forgot about that little gem!

clevohardcore - 10-14-2004 at 03:25 PM

GREAT ALBUM!!!!!
animals are in a difficult position. they are weaker than us but too damn cute. Unless your talking bear then I am scared

Flipout - 10-25-2004 at 08:04 AM

Tire Iron Saint is pretty much always right, and he is from Colorado, which is a pretty hellish place to live. Anyways, I think that the Brittish dude, and the Colorado dude should square off in a battle of wits.... I will put my money on the Colorado dude. Winner gets a plate of nachos and new copy of Barely 18. Also, to make it less annoying, the words "bloke, wanker, yankee, and arse cannot be used.

Jeff trhe Greek - 10-25-2004 at 08:12 AM

I can't believe this yankee wanker thinks he can kick this british blokes arse.

DAN SMASH - 10-25-2004 at 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff trhe Greek
I can't believe this yankee wanker thinks he can kick this british blokes arse.

:)

Flipout - 10-25-2004 at 09:21 PM

The guy from Colorado is MIA, he needs to come back and make something happen... I am not doing a very good job as a promoter on this. Oh, and by the way, abusing animals is stupid, eating them is awesome.

SAAAAARS - 10-26-2004 at 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Flipout
The guy from Colorado is MIA, he needs to come back and make something happen... I am not doing a very good job as a promoter on this. Oh, and by the way, abusing animals is stupid, eating them is awesome.

YES!!
EAT MEAT!!

meat is so good

tireironsaint - 10-27-2004 at 01:44 AM

Just for the record, I'm from motherfucking TEXAS, goddamnit! I just got to Colorado, but I'm not from here, awright?? And how did this turn into me fighting Dan?

RomanticViolence - 10-27-2004 at 07:37 AM

Quote:
Just for the record, I'm from motherfucking TEXAS, goddamnit! I just got to Colorado, but I'm not from here, awright?? And how did this turn into me fighting Dan?

I kinda wondered about that too. Then i figuered it out, they must be white people.. because white people do retarded white things. By the way... im just fucking with you all :)

DAN SMASH - 10-27-2004 at 08:19 AM

Quote:

welcome back dude! where've ya been? did ya get a job sorted out?

hey, maybe we could start a new swearing thread and kind of have an "obscenity face off" between us. there could be loads of mileage in it and be funny ta boot.

Big Ugly - 10-28-2004 at 02:07 AM

Dammit I want in!

tireironsaint - 10-28-2004 at 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH
Quote:

hey, maybe we could start a new swearing thread and kind of have an "obscenity face off" between us. there could be loads of mileage in it and be funny ta boot.
I've been working and being frustrated by this stupid dial up service (which should be rectified tomorrow), so I haven't posted much in a while.

As for a face off, I'm down. Somebody figure out the set up, rules and scoring or whatever. I'll be more than happy to bust out the big guns (obscenity wise), but I'm too lazy to set the whole thing up.

DAN SMASH - 10-28-2004 at 04:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DAN SMASH
Quote:

I've been working and being frustrated by this stupid dial up service (which should be rectified tomorrow), so I haven't posted much in a while.

As for a face off, I'm down. Somebody figure out the set up, rules and scoring or whatever. I'll be more than happy to bust out the big guns (obscenity wise), but I'm too lazy to set the whole thing up.

ok bud, i will think of something and post a thread on the general discussion.

RomanticViolence - 11-14-2006 at 03:19 PM

About 2 weeks ago i ran over my daughters kitten. I had just bought it for her 2 days before that. I felt so fucking horrible.

crazyfists28 - 11-14-2006 at 05:39 PM

....sort of a similar story, my sister had to watch a puppy we had get run over cuz she had it tied out while she was in the front yard and it got loose and ran under a car leaving my neighbors house. i felt bad that she had to see that. sorry to hear about the cat, are you going to get another?

tireironsaint - 11-15-2006 at 01:02 AM

Aww, sorry about your daughter's kitten, RV.

On another note, this thread brings back some serious memories. I wish I could go back and re-read The Ring.

RomanticViolence - 11-15-2006 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Aww, sorry about your daughter's kitten, RV.

On another note, this thread brings back some serious memories. I wish I could go back and re-read The Ring.

Yeah... the ring was crazy.
Goodtimes! That is all.

Quote:
Originally posted by crazyfists28
sorry to hear about the cat, are you going to get another?

Yup, we're actually going out this weekend to get her one.

JawnDiablo - 11-16-2006 at 06:58 AM

i love pussy
i mean cats
that too
oh hell....