Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

moshing

gavin - 5-12-2006 at 12:28 PM

that shit is gay
i dont get it
not since i was 15 at least
i dont want sweaty dudes near me at all

clevohardcore - 5-12-2006 at 02:03 PM

Last show I went off at was blodd for Blood in I think 2002??? I got drunk I rushed the stage to sing. I was a good time.

barc0debaby - 5-12-2006 at 02:29 PM

Hairy back, no shirt guy killed the mosh. Like hitting a smelly piece of fly paper.

DaveMoral - 5-12-2006 at 05:26 PM

I like to watch. Especially the kids that makes absolute fools of themselves.

KyleOz - 5-12-2006 at 05:31 PM

Don't do it much, but shit I haven't been to a show since November.

I rather drink.

BDx13 - 5-12-2006 at 06:04 PM

i don't mind the dancing (well, i do mind the new-school dance style a little), i used to love dancing, but the "pile on" was always a bit much for me.

that said, i think this video is fucking great:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1v1gr0-yM1A

clevohardcore - 5-12-2006 at 06:45 PM

I don't care what anyone says the video was bad ass. I do not own a single record of thiers and I know they have a following and hear they rip shit up. But that is fantastic. I got a video of them playing and the crowd was doing the same thing on my video. They must have alot of heart in their words and music. Can't complain about that.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-12-2006 at 06:57 PM

Moshing is lame, but Stage Dives make me feel more alive! :mad:

JawnDiablo - 5-12-2006 at 08:14 PM

i'm too old for that shit
i watched this minor threat dvd i got from netflix last night and it has some sickaction going on, but it wasnt what it is today. people werent trying to kill each other. it looked fun

XHonusWagnerX - 5-12-2006 at 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
. people werent trying to kill each other. it looked fun

Im not even old enough to have seen Minor Threat and I miss the old days of a 'fun pit'. Not kick boxing, Not a gang fight, Not a bullying of the little guy....... In the words of Exodus it was just....

DAK - 5-12-2006 at 10:31 PM

I am too old and fat to mosh anymore. I have fond memories. I have to be able to go to work the next, can't afford to get hurt moshing like I'm 18 years old. Fuck this karate kicking, aeobics bullshit they do nowadays.

DaveMoral - 5-12-2006 at 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BD
i don't mind the dancing (well, i do mind the new-school dance style a little), i used to love dancing, but the "pile on" was always a bit much for me.

that said, i think this video is fucking great:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1v1gr0-yM1A

While I've never understood the Bane phenomenon, I'm not and never have been much of a fan, it's been a long long long time since I've seen a show like that.... in fact, the last time I can remember seeing something akin to that was the last By the Grace of God show in Bloomington IN(the last one played in Central IN, not the last one for good).

sippers - 5-12-2006 at 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by XHonusWagnerX
Quote:
Originally posted by juandiablo
. people werent trying to kill each other. it looked fun

Im not even old enough to have seen Minor Threat and I miss the old days of a 'fun pit'. Not kick boxing, Not a gang fight, Not a bullying of the little guy....... In the words of Exodus it was just....

also shitheads kicking,and punching into the crowd around the edges of the pit w/2 other shitheads dancing when theres a whole empty dance floor.thinking their shit don't stink .i miss the old pit something fierce.kids today make my head explode.

barc0debaby - 5-13-2006 at 12:42 AM

A couple of my buddies persuaded a dj at one of our highschool dances to put on an addicts and we got a circle pit going with a dozen people or so on the dance floor.

I wouldn't want to live in a world without circle pits.

Discipline - 5-13-2006 at 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAK
I am too old and fat to mosh anymore. I have fond memories. I have to be able to go to work the next, can't afford to get hurt moshing like I'm 18 years old. Fuck this karate kicking, aeobics bullshit they do nowadays.

My sentiments exactly.