Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

My new house.

jonnynewbreed - 5-28-2006 at 04:05 PM

Well my wife and i have taken that next step in domestic bliss...we bought our first house. We just moved in this weekend and had my in laws in from PEI to help out with everything (thank god). They just left and it's starting to sink in that it's ours.

I've got a tonne of work to do in the yard. It's funny how your priorities shift. A few months ago I was thinking "$600, that could buy me a new guitar or some recording gear" whereas now i'm thinking "$600, that could buy me some new sod a couple tools and some paint for the interior.

Just a note to any Thorp Boarders travelling to Halifax, NS, i've got a spare room that your welcome to as long as you like cats.

clevohardcore - 5-28-2006 at 07:32 PM

Congrats man. I am putting my house up for sale next month. Getting it ready right now. In fact I am buying dirt and mulch tuesday to build up the landscape. You will be suprised after a few months about how much you will enjoy it. You wont want to even leave. Just hang out in your backyard and work/grille,drink or whatever. Congrats again.

Voodoobillyman - 5-28-2006 at 08:38 PM

Big Congrats dude!!!!!!!! Nothin like home ownership fer sure.

XHonusWagnerX - 5-29-2006 at 10:24 AM

post pics!

SAAAAARS - 5-29-2006 at 11:00 AM

congratulations sir

defstarsteve - 5-29-2006 at 11:43 AM

congrats
I love my house
but I hate where it is

BDx13 - 5-29-2006 at 12:54 PM

congratulations, johnny!
closing on our first place is less than a month away.