Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Any New Year's Resolutions?

BDx13 - 1-1-2005 at 04:39 PM

Do you make 'em? Do you keep 'em? Any good ones for this year? What was the last one you kept?

moron - 1-1-2005 at 05:12 PM

I dont really make resolutions, but this year I want to make an effort to both eat healthier (ie: less White Castle and Taco Bell) and to exercise more. Ive been gaining weight since college. I wouldnt mind gaining some weight, but I dont want it to be BAD weight. I can see a gut starting to form and Im not liking it. Im by no means "fat" though. Not even close. I just want to be healthy.

LilOz - 1-1-2005 at 06:16 PM

I am giving up beef.

It is just healthier. The fact a few guys around me only 20 years older than me had massive heart attacks helped solidify this resolution. I can always buy ground up turkey instead, can't even tell the difference. I am active and eat somewhat healthy. My cholesterol is really low and shit too. Better safe than sorry though. Just find healthier alternatives.

jason kills - 1-3-2005 at 02:01 PM

quit smoking, gain 30 pounds of muscle, and get married.

JUICE MAYNE MSHC - 1-3-2005 at 02:46 PM

quit my job and start tattooing and make money doing art, eat a little healthier, go the gym more often, work on my project band with my brother, and finish and record the new Clenched Fist record.

wedge - 1-4-2005 at 04:39 AM

tour as much as i possibly can, it doesnt matter with what band. just as long as i tour.

xPARROTx - 1-4-2005 at 01:55 PM

lean beef isnt that bad, its ground beef that gets you.