Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

North Side Kings video shoot

dannynsk - 1-1-2005 at 09:27 PM

Be in North Side King's Video! emo kids, metal kids, and hc kids needed!
Saturday and Sunday January 22nd and 23rd we're filming our video for
"the bad guy" during the day at the big fish pub in Tempe AZ. We need a big group of emo kids to at least partially fill the club for one scene (even if you wanna just dress up emo, that'll work too.) Then we need all of the hardcore, punk, thug, and metal kids we can get to fully fill the club for the rest of the video. I'll post the time to be there later this week. We're doing a version that will be on the DVD and a cleaner version that will be for the music channels. So, come on down and have a good fucking time!

You don't even know the half of it - this is going to be insane. Basically the whole video is a horror movie/fight with an Emo show being taken over by a crew of assholes!

Fake blood and gore effects, super hot chicks, drinking, breakdancing, Chicken Suit disco shit, a big fake horse, prop beer bottles and fake baseball bats, limbs flying through the air, chainsaws, fighting - it's like a Troma movie but a music video. The Emo band (pretty much played by Where Eagles Dare ha ha) is on stage when the mayhem starts. Crying emo kids get thugged. So -we need people dressed like Emo kids more than anything cause we have a million thugs.

If interested in having a part email dannynsk@aol.com and we'll get it in. I definatly need a head count.

ENDERA.x - 1-2-2005 at 12:36 AM

that sounds amazing hahahah

Dave - 1-2-2005 at 10:11 AM

can't wait to see it

Jeff trhe Greek - 1-2-2005 at 11:06 AM

A horse? Do I wanna' know?

Killthehumans - 1-5-2005 at 03:10 PM

cant wait to see it!11111