Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

Happy fathers Day

clevohardcore - 6-18-2006 at 08:32 AM

to all THORP BOARD fathers.

XHonusWagnerX - 6-18-2006 at 09:52 AM

I second the notion. All of you deserve a special day. BD I hope yours is even more special!

BDx13 - 6-18-2006 at 10:37 AM

ah, ya beat me to it, clevo!

yeah, all you dads out there, i hope you have an tremendous day. i'm sure today is easier for some of you than other, but i'm wishing you all the best today.

gavin - 6-18-2006 at 11:48 AM

yeah
happy fathers day
my kids got me a new dvd player
i have to work today so that kinda blows but whatever

upyerbum - 6-18-2006 at 12:13 PM

New barbecue utensils. I had to work all morning so now I'm gonna' have me a beer. Happy Father's Day all.

DaveMoral - 6-18-2006 at 12:46 PM

Happy Father's Day everyone... I'm hoping I can convince my wife to let me buy an MP3 player on this my first father's day.

Not likely to happen though.

SAAAAARS - 6-18-2006 at 12:52 PM

happy fathers day!
my mom and brother got my dad this huge new grill and it's so stereotypical for dads day but i'm so excited haha

i feel bad because i did my dads fathers day gift early and now it feels like i'm empty handed...

barc0debaby - 6-18-2006 at 02:46 PM

Can't forget about single mothers today!

JawnDiablo - 6-18-2006 at 03:41 PM

happy fathers day y'all
i sllept until 12:30 after last nights baseball party.
my sons comin over shortly to barbeque. 3 generations of diablo.
then off to the movies to see cars.

Voodoobillyman - 6-19-2006 at 10:05 AM

A day late and a dollar short, but happy dads day to the dads. My lil one will be one year old next month and the time just seems to fly by. Shes crawlin, cruisin, mumblin sayin mama and eating solids like a champ. AMAZING!!!! I was able to relax for the most part, I got a best dad t-shirt and a model car and got to drink beer and eat junk all day. My wife made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and her famous (to me) spaghetti for dinner. The kiddo and I played with her choo choo for awhile and then watched some boob tube. Good times.