Thorp and Sailor's Grave Board

wtfuck

megahurtz - 6-24-2006 at 02:38 AM

haven't been on this board for like two years...right now i'm drinking coors light smoking buddha...i'm not sure where my girlfriend is(fucking bitch).....listening to bloodlet (fucking eclectic ya heard) wallowing in misrey and pretty much darkness....just moshed out to the warriors, vendetta check the bands out kids...
ha i'm posting drunk like that bro from texas used to do all the time. what ups

godabandonedme - 6-24-2006 at 02:44 AM

Word. I'm gona have to throw up a general non-argumentative dissaprovel of the weed thing, but hey to each his own. I drink though, way to much, so I'm with you there. I posted earlier that I had an extremely (what some people call trumatic) week one time, and after years of drinking myself into a stupper the end of that week taught me that's not the way to do it. Anyway, whatever helps you at the end of the day though. Throw in some hxc and dance shit up.

megahurtz - 6-24-2006 at 02:47 AM

ya well i don't drink very much actually just sweating over said bitch....i'll burn it every day..shit should be legalized and taxed no shit wheter you're straight edge or even fucking hardline...

godabandonedme - 6-24-2006 at 02:58 AM

I'm the furthest from sxe. I'm actually a really bad drinker. I'm actually leaving to go to the after hours club now cause I'm shaky from the last 2 days. All I'm saying is be carefull.

barc0debaby - 6-24-2006 at 10:38 AM

Liquor is the devil, my old man is on skid row from too much boozing. Now that monkey is on my back and its fucked me over quite a bit.

Discipline - 6-24-2006 at 11:47 AM

Booze is one of the best things in my life.

BDx13 - 6-26-2006 at 11:41 PM

Quote:

The more I held her, the more I loved her
Nancy had her spell on me
All I knew was lovely Nancy
The things I needed I could not see

also... welcome back, megahurtz